“Nothing special”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Canada
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

My filet mignon was over cooked, unfortunately (it was medium well to well, when I was hoping for medium rare). The restaurant was out of asparagus and cremini mushrooms for sides. The sauteed spinach was quite watery and lacked flavour, even with the roasted garlic that came with it. Presentation left a lot to be desired considering the price. Service was good - the meal arrived much quicker than I had anticipated.

Visited January 2012

Halifax, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Staying at Minto”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Perfectly located next to Minto Sutes Hotel. Service and food were excellent and you did not have to go out in the cold weather. My wife and went 4 times in 2 weeks.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Don M
Kingston, Canada
“Ticks all the boxes”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We were staying at the Minto Suite Hotel and decided to have a dinner with our family, including a 15 month old. This restaurant was perfect - friendly but very professional waiters, and we were told that it's a family friendly place when we made reservations. It was, indeed! A highchair was made available, and we were made to feel comfortable even though there was quite a varied clientele in evidence - some obviously enjoying a celebratory steak dinner as a couple, others coming for adult conversation and good food.
Everyone's dinner was excellent - much of what appeared on the plates was locally sourced, vegetables were beautifully prepared, best home cut fries ever, flavours well balanced, sauces were subtle and enhanced the meat rather than overpowering.
We shared two desserts - lovely presentation and sooo good. Coffee was very good, too.
It's not inexpensive, but reasonable for the quality of food offered. The table d'hote with 3 courses at $34 was an excellent value. We'll definitely go again!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank infopro
Teslin, Canada
“great service...ok food...waaay overpriced”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

this actually turned out to be the most expensive dinner i have ever eaten. unfortunately it was by far not the best dinner i have ever eaten. i had filet mignon & it was dry...even cooked rare. the setting & service was great though, but not enough to justify the sky high price!

Visited December 2011
Syracuse, NY
“Perfect Birthday Dinner!”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My husband took me to Prime 360 for my birthday dinner. My birthday is boxing day in Canada, so we had difficulty finding a restaurant that was open, but were very pleasantly surprised with the quality and service at Prime 360. Our server was very pleasant and helpful. We started with a bottle of wine and a dozen oysters. My husband had a filet mignon and I had the lobster tails - both were delicious! Our server also surprised me with a birthday cake and candle, which was the perfect end to a delicious meal. Since it was a holiday, we almost had the whole place to ourself and enjoyed a very relaxed meal.

• Visited December 2011