“Horrible Delivery”
Review of MAMBO Nuevo Latino - CLOSED

MAMBO Nuevo Latino
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Byward Market Area
Description: The pleasure of entertaining. Taking inspiration from the fiery and aromatic cuisine of Central and South America, MAMBO is big flavors, samba~salsa music, mojito~caipirinhas and a wide array of tasty tapas. The restaurant’s exposed brick walls and bold vibrant colors imbue the main dining area with a truly intimate atmosphere, making it perfect for romantic rendezvous or corporate cocktail receptions. The private room on the lower level is perfect for celebrations, company meetings or product launches. And the newly renovated Mambo rooftop is a destination for those seeking a sound escape at sunset. MAMBO Nuevo Latino brings dynamic nightlife and a vibrant mix of cultures where you’ll wine; dine on a unique mix of Latin influences. Mambo Restaurant carries you through a memorable dining experience, as you live, love and dance with a Latin flair.
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

I ordered the shrimp tapa and chorizo poutine from Mambo. It arrived on time but I was very disappointed. There were 5 shrimp with no sauce and some pitas, when I specifically asked for a little extra sauce. The chorizo poutine was lukewarm, and the cheese curds were stale. No effort here, maybe just for delivery but regardless, I'm surprised Mambo isn't embarassed to put out this kind of food.

1  Thank Nicole C

Reviewed 24 April 2015

I just wanted to pass along how pleased we were with our birthday celebration on Saturday night. I was very happy to see how the rooms were set up and the screen in place on our arrival. Everyone was very complimentary about the food (I think you will have some new customers!) and the music had everyone dancing all night. I have to give special thanks to Chantal and Henry for their excellent, prompt and attentive service! The cake service was perfect as well.

Thank yo so much to you and the staff at Mambo’s for making our evening with family and friends absolutely delightful!

Reviewed 1 January 2015 via mobile

Less than average restaurant, the setup is fine, the food average to poor, had dinner on NYE the food was poor according to the occasion
Fortunately the personnel is very very kind and helpful
Overall experience a bit disappointing

2  Thank Omarfrangieh
Reviewed 11 December 2014

A good friend of mine referred me to this restaurant and I couldn't be happier! The staff was very fast and friendly, which was a HUGE plus! We ordered Tacos del Norte and Rollos de Pollo and everything was delicious! Great place for a romantic date. Completely exceeded my expectations! Highly recommended!

1  Thank ramone t
Reviewed 26 October 2014

We dropped in to listen to the jazz ensemble. Unfortunately the sound system was not working. Sound technician was frustrated with the arrangements and so were the clients. Expectations to serve good food, sizzling drinks and smooth jazz maybe too much for management?

1  Thank court2569