“Excellent ”

The Garlic King
Ranked #657 of 2,983 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

When your in the mood for shwarma this is a great spot.

The shwarma plate was excellent and was huge.

The staff is very friendly as well.

I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We ate here last Saturday evening with our 3 young children and we ordered multiple platters for dinner. The curly fries were a hit with the kids. Lots of tables to sit down with highchairs. We even sat down long enough to enjoy the Sens game on one of the tv screens.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Me and a group of friends went over to this restaurant to check its appropriateness for a banquet next year, and to check the food items. Now, I had checked the restaurant's website beforehand, and it sounded over the top, in a good way.
So we go in and check the menu. The meal options are few, but with a huge variety of options, which somewhat confused me, and one of my friends had to help me with my order. (I don't blame the restaurant; I should have looked at the written menu pamphlet more carefully.)
How was my food? Fantastic! It really tasted like fresh ingredients. Now, they don't offer hot tea or coffee, but they do have ice tea.
When the meal was over, the owner came to discuss the options for our banquet. He listened to us, and then made his offer. So I think they'll be getting our business.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Insanely tacky decor and the atmosphere is weird The owner is very out there. I go with my dad to this place a few times a year and it's decent but I prefer other shawarma places in Ottawa

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I just found the whole "King thing" cheesy. The shawarmas though are really good, especially the garlic sauce.