“DAHLIA - the goddess of brazilians”
Review of Vivianna Day Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vivianna Day Spa
Ranked #11 of 52 Spas & Wellness in Ottawa
Reviewed 3 November 2016

The salon is very cute - they immediately offer you something to drink when you arrive. I've only ever been there to get a brazilian and after reading the reviews about who to go to I settled with Dahlia. The best decision I've made.

It was my first time and she told me it would hurt (as expected) but she kept me calm the entire time. She keeps talking to you and makes sure that you were distracted.

Every time I go i'm in and out within 20 minutes. She's so quick you barely have time to process the pain!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I have been to Vivianna Day Spa more times than i can count for waxing services..and on the odd occasion i've had to go elsewhere i have always regretted it and wished i could i have just made it to Viviannas! They are super fast (unbelievably so!), friendly and make what is not an enjoyable process (come on its hair being ripped from your body!) as "enjoyable" as it could be!

Make sure to sign up for their newsletter as they always have monthly offers/specials.

I have a voucher for a Shellac manicure which i plan to use in December. Cant wait!

Reviewed 28 April 2016

What this spa fails to provide in ambiance and flare, it makes up for in service. Viviana doesn't have the snazzy environment of high end spas. It is small in size so the manicure and pedicure stations are close together. The pedicure station does not have the high end massage chairs. However, having said that the staff are fabulous and provide as good a service as you would find anywhere, maybe better.

My daughter and I were meeting in Ottawa for a girls getaway. She had booked a 1/2 day at the spa as a birthday surprise. I was unable to travel to Ottawa as scheduled because of a blizzard. My flight was cancelled so I needed to change our appointments. The spa was very accommodating and we were thrilled when they were able to rebook us.

All services we received, (facial, massage, pedicure and manicure) were amazing. We were very happy with the spa and would return.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Lovely quaint little place! The RMT was fantastic. Nice facial and pedicure. Clean, friendly and the owner is very kind.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 December 2015

They always make me feel like a king, so accommodating, most of the girls there have been there for years, and really know their stuff. They all seem so happy working there. I think the owner treats the staff really well because the turnover is almost non existent. And those that leave for greener pastures often return.

Great place to unwind