“Nice pampering”

Add it.
Vivianna Day Spa
Ranked #11 of 53 Spas & Wellness in Ottawa
Reviewed 16 January 2015

Discovered this place yesterday after buying a coupon online. Once there, I decided to add a mani-pedi to my treatments & they had no problems to accommodate me. I really enjoyed my day of pampering & found the staff very pleasant & professional. I really appreciated their cleanliness in their rooms as well as with their tools, for instance when doing the foot scrub, they use tools so you don't have to worry about if it was disinfected properly. Also, other times when I've purchased coupons online, most places give you a basic, or should I say 1/2 a treatment. This place gave me a full facial, mani-pedi, whether I paid full price or had a coupon, & this makes a big difference on if I'll go back & if I'll refer it to others. Yes I'll be back & refer Viviana to others. I must add the owner Viviana was very attentive to her customers there, ensuring that you are satisfied with your services.

3  Thank 13Pura_Vida

Reviewed 27 November 2014

I just had the most delightful experience at Vivianna Day Spa. They were able to squeeze me in for a last minute facial when I found I had some time to spare. The staff were warm and welcoming without being intrusive. The room was very clean and well prepared when I arrived. My aesthetician delivered one of the most relaxing experiences I can remember, I could have been on a cruise ship or a tropical rain forest for all I knew. It was like being on vacation. Afterwards a friend remarked upon how radiant I looked and how thorough my aesthetician had been. Yet it seemed like the most gentle treatment. When it was over I floated out to enjoy one the most blissful evenings I've enjoyed in a long long time... Thank you!

3  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

Just had the best day spa experience! Staff was super friendly, I will be back again real soon! Comfortable and very clean!

5  Thank Kristycr
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I worked at this "spa" and was very unimpressed. The owner Vivianna is a rude woman who is happy one minute and yelling at u the next. Part of my job was to purchase wine for her at the lcbo while she said it was for "the clients". Her staff think it's ok to double dip wax sticks which is disgusting because their putting so much bacteria in the wax and allowing it to spread to all of the clients. Thanks to Vivianna I almost ended my career right then in esthetics. This is a poor excuse for a business

29  Thank Beautyguru
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We went to Vivianna's day spa for a much needed afternoon of pampering and the spa was fantastic! Vivanna was wonderful to deal with and very accommodating for our group. All 5 of us had a massage followed by a manicure for 2 of us & pedicures for the other 3. We all enjoyed our massages at the same time and loved being able to sit around in our robes afterwards. They were running slightly behind and did call us to let us know. Unfortunately we didn't get the call but they welcomed us in anyway and we were able to sit and gab while we waited. The spa closes at 5:00 and due to running behind we were still there by about 5:30. Despite being after spa hours, we did not feel at all rushed. We really appreciated their professionalism :) The spa was nicely appointed, not overly fancy but was very comfortable, cozy and clean. The prices were great. We would visit again. Thanks Vivanna Day Spa :)

2  Thank MKJLR