Open today: 10:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Great time!

Our 7 year old son loved it and we had a good time too, all the pirates are very energetic and... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2018
Julie H
Fun afternoon!

Our group had a great time. This was a repeat visit and found the script changed since last time to... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2018
kettsar
Ottawa, Canada
via mobile

All reviews water cannons mooney's bay pirate names grey ghost fun adventure kids and adults face paint treasure chest real pirate crew members treasure hunt role playing high energy great fun their roles boat ride great beach
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I went to Pirate Adventures Ottawa on June 25th 2018 with my grade 2 class. It turned out to be the best class trip in 20 years of teaching. First, the supervisor (Brock) was extremely helpful and accomodating when I booked the trip as I had many questions to ask. Upon our arrival, we received a warm welcome. The staff was very friendly and well-organized when it was time to get all prepared for the adventure (single file, getting your pirate name, getting your costume and make up if desired). The part that amazed me the most is the way the "pirates" (the staff) were able to engage everyone with their enthusiasm and smiles. I felt they looked like they wanted to be there. They took their job at heart! The staff kept the children engaged and guided them through the whole adventure. It was super enjoyable for me as I also had to engage in some ways.
I would definitely recommend this activity. If you are thinking of going, I suggest going at least 2 families (or more!) together as the fun is more contagious when you can share it with people you know!
Thank you again to Brock, to the Captain of the ship, to Pete the Pirate, and to all the other pirates!
By the way, bring a picnic! There are tables and make sure to allow your children to play on the enormous play structures!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Kids loved it. Adults did too! It’s like a dinner theatre, but no dinner and add a boat ride. Kids loved being a part of the action. This would be the most amazing birthday party too! So cool!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Great experience! My 2 year old was very shy but loved it! Very interactive and fun! Great story tellers, interacted with the kids and even included parents!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was a Father's Day outing for my husband, 3 yr old & almost 5 year old. The kids were engaged for the entire trip and had a fantastic time. We got so much pleasure from watching them as the plot unwound. The pirate crew were all fabulous! Nothing but great memories.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We took our children 14,13 and 9 to pirate adventure. They loved it! The staff were great, they made the boat ride enjoyable. It's not just for the kids but also the parents! They had everyone involved and we would definitely recommend this to anyone who asked!