“?”
Review of Pirate Adventures

Pirate Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate Adventures is an interactive pirate-theatre cruise set in a real pirate ship on Mooney’s Bay! Costumes, Face paint, treasure maps, sword fights, water cannons, and sunken treasure await!!! Join us for your 75 minute cruise today!
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

5 yr old grandson loved it. 10 yr old not so much.
Pirates were wonderful. Tried their best to include all but difficult with varied ages.

All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 8 reviews
"great family activity"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I went to Pirate Adventures Ottawa on June 25th 2018 with my grade 2 class. It turned out to be the best class trip in 20 years of teaching. First, the supervisor (Brock) was extremely helpful and accomodating when I booked the trip as I had many questions to ask. Upon our arrival, we received a warm welcome. The staff was very friendly and well-organized when it was time to get all prepared for the adventure (single file, getting your pirate name, getting your costume and make up if desired). The part that amazed me the most is the way the "pirates" (the staff) were able to engage everyone with their enthusiasm and smiles. I felt they looked like they wanted to be there. They took their job at heart! The staff kept the children engaged and guided them through the whole adventure. It was super enjoyable for me as I also had to engage in some ways.
I would definitely recommend this activity. If you are thinking of going, I suggest going at least 2 families (or more!) together as the fun is more contagious when you can share it with people you know!
Thank you again to Brock, to the Captain of the ship, to Pete the Pirate, and to all the other pirates!
By the way, bring a picnic! There are tables and make sure to allow your children to play on the enormous play structures!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Kids loved it. Adults did too! It’s like a dinner theatre, but no dinner and add a boat ride. Kids loved being a part of the action. This would be the most amazing birthday party too! So cool!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Great experience! My 2 year old was very shy but loved it! Very interactive and fun! Great story tellers, interacted with the kids and even included parents!