“Great place!”

New Pho Bo Ga La
Ranked #1,331 of 2,808 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner. The name and address were a bit confusing to find but definitely worth it when you get it! The place was empty but newly renovated and clean. Our server was prompt and efficient. I had chicken pho and my mate had beer phone. It came with plenty of bean sprouts and herbs! Thank you! Flavourful broth with plenty of meat.
Could be my favourite pho place! I will return!

There are newer reviews for New Pho Bo Ga La

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Shalom my comment about the Restaurant Food / Service : The food taste Good with a Fair service - very please with the Menu - I always stay with the same order Pho soup Sate - chicken / Vermicelli - spring roll / Rice wrap Chicken love the Sauce that come with it etc.....cont. Since I don't eat pork so can't comment on that dish - Love the ambience always busy since it's Resto - Fast Asian food with a Fair price Range vs. other city from the National Capital - Ottawa !

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Made the mistake of coming here for lunch. The vegetarian options are lacking and what was available was vile.....and to make matters worse, the waitress started sweeping the floors vigorously while we were eating....Stay away!!!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I haven't had Tripe before. After finding a UFO (unidentified floating object) in my Meat/extra veggie Pho soup, I discovered Tripe on happenstance. I'd give Tripe a resounding "hi I'm your tax auditor" voicemail after blowing all your savings on hookers and fake M in Vegas.

The rest of the soup was pretty good. I'd give it a smiling Buddha at the checkout counter of your local thrift store.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We had Pho all three of us. I had Pho with spicy broth. Shrimp and mussels. The rest of the bowl was noodles and broth. Pay $13.00 for a medium bowl of 3 small shrimps and 3 large mussels still attached to the shells. Service is quick. Fills up fast at lunch time. Not sure if we'll be back. Nothing to impress but a bit pricey.