“Omg Tripe”

New Pho Bo Ga La
Ranked #1,333 of 2,808 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I haven't had Tripe before. After finding a UFO (unidentified floating object) in my Meat/extra veggie Pho soup, I discovered Tripe on happenstance. I'd give Tripe a resounding "hi I'm your tax auditor" voicemail after blowing all your savings on hookers and fake M in Vegas.

The rest of the soup was pretty good. I'd give it a smiling Buddha at the checkout counter of your local thrift store.

There are newer reviews for New Pho Bo Ga La

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We had Pho all three of us. I had Pho with spicy broth. Shrimp and mussels. The rest of the bowl was noodles and broth. Pay $13.00 for a medium bowl of 3 small shrimps and 3 large mussels still attached to the shells. Service is quick. Fills up fast at lunch time. Not sure if we'll be back. Nothing to impress but a bit pricey.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The service was quick and friendly. We were very anxious to try a new Vietnamese restaurant after thoroughly enjoying the Tiny Table Vietnamese restaurant in Cornwall, but, we did not enjoy the food.

The medium size Pho was surprisingly large and the rice wraps were also large. The broth was very high in MSG so I'm not sure what it was supposed to taste like because that's the only flavour that came through.
We will not be going back.

If you want authentic, fresh, made to order Pho, Tiny Table Vietnamese restaurant in Cornwall is where you want to go.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

This was a little ago where I dropped by with my friends. I've been here a few times prior where I had no issue. Until this one incident where the waiter had the nerve to ask us if we wanted our bills when we have yet to be even served water. We were sitting for a good 20+ minutes without water. Don't know if I will be returning.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

food was good, nothing spectacular. Stop in for business lunch and tried a variety of dishes to share at average price.

would recommend this place to others.