ByWard Blue Inn(Ottawa)
Lord Elgin(Ottawa)
US$201
US$148
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$207
US$179
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$299
  • Fitness centre
US$211
US$152
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$142
US$113
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

The Business Inn & Suites(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$114
US$161
Official Hotel
US$1,141
US$819
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleancanadian tire centerpatio doorsottawa senatorsstayed one nightthe breakfast areabreakfast stafflots of parkinghockey gamecontinental breakfastwould stay here againeasy accesstwo double bedsnice staychecking inottawa areavisiting ottawa
Reviewed 25 July 2015

The hotel could have been good, but the tub was still visibly dirty. There were no toiletries and only the tail end of the TOILET PAPER roll with no spare. We also found the coffee grounds still in the coffee maker. We did not notice the problems right away so it was 9:00 pm before I called the front desk. The front desk clerk was all alone but he did come down with shampoo but we had to go down to the desk to get the toilet paper since he was so busy. I spoke with the clerk in the morning and he said that our probelms were certainly not the norm for the hotel. He also said that because we booked through Priceline, he could not adjust our bill.

Room Tip: There is no elevator so you might want to get a guaranteed 1st floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judy D
Reviewed 11 July 2015

We had a good stay for a group of about 18. Ten rooms. Staff was friendly and efficient and they had an adequate breakfast. They were nice enough to throw in a suite room for us to gather in. The hotel is within walking distance of public transportation to down town Ottawa. Wednesday is FREE day on public transportation for seniors.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Stayed the second week of July 2105 because of Taylor Swift concert fans booked up the cheaper rooms at the Holiday Inn, Kanata. First time at the Comfort Inn, and probably the last. Front desk staff were very pleasant. Opened the door to my room and was greeted by a stank of smoke and carpet freshener. I asked and was given another room on the first floor. It also had a musty smell, but no smoke. Friends room smelled the same. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, Had to leave screen door open while I was in room to air it out. Not impressed seeing and hearing peoples dogs and cats in other rooms. This may have something to do with the stink in the rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor West side all seem to have pets in them.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank LarryMcd
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed July 3 for one night. First room given was 208. Upon entering I was hit with a bad musty smell. I turned on the air and realized it was coming from the ac unit. I called the front desk and told the manager of my complaint. He immediately apologized for it and gave me a new room. 163. Ground floor close to an exit door. The room had two double beds, as well as a microwave and a fridge. The bed came with four small pillows and the bed was to die for. When I woke up I was day dreaming of how to sneak the bed out without being caught. There is no question that I will return to this hotel in the future. For the price with breakfast included you couldn't go wrong.. Breakfast included: toast, juice, yogurt, cereal eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, juice and coffee and tea. Plenty of choice to start your day.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank dodge2
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Horrible, smelly rooms, old carpets, dirty, totally out of date airco, only suitable for demolition. Never seen such a badly maintained place. My suggest is to brand it as Guantanamo Bay. I am ashamed I've put my wife and children in it.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family