1,027 results
All reviews parliament hill within walking distance sparks street hotel restaurant rooms are clean war museum decent hotel comfortable stay major attractions bed was very comfortable rideau centre raddison downtown gibson canada
Reviewed 21 September 2015

The entry to the hotel was so simple that it took me a while to register that I had reached. There was a small lobby, with white interiors and wood work, a computer table set on left of the entrance. The computers offered free internet connection to the guests; and they called this setup as the hotel’s business centre.

I was allocated a standard room. The room was quite big with an excellent view of the city. It had two beds though I was a solo traveller but they didn’t have an option as the hotel was completely sold out. In terms of facilities it had everything – dryer, shower, bath tub, toiletries, microwave, refrigerator, flat screen TV etc. However, the air conditioner wasn’t great about which I complained but they had no spare room to move me in so basically I was stuck with that.

For lunch I opted for an a la carte, so I ordered tomato soup which was average. Since everything in Ottawa is just few blocks away so I walked to the Byward market and decided to have a meal there.

In terms of other facilities, the hotel offers parking which is on a first come first serve basis, there’s a taxi stand is bang opposite the hotel, everything is close by so it’s easy to do some sightseeing on foot such as visiting the Rideau Centre mall, Hudson Bay mall, and the Byward market, the Rideau Canal, Canada’s Parliament etc.

In totality the stay was average.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Our room was clean and quiet. Large enough for a baby playpen and quiet enough that my baby didn't wake up to people going in and out of their rooms. Walking distance to down town Ottawa. The restaurant located in the hotel was fabulous.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Radisson_Ottawa, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ottawa Parliament Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind review following your visit.

It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt everything was perfect. We are truly grateful that our hospitality, location and our rooms were ideal for you throughout your visit. We work hard to ensure that everyone has a pleasant time with us and I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

I look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality