1,381 results
All reviews boutique hotel glass of sparkling wine valet parking great boutique slater street downtown ottawa byward market rooms are small bottled water parliament hill business district valet service queen room comfy bed central location upon check major attractions
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a good location for the main tourist sites but lacking in amenities. The check-in was efficient but there was no offer of a glass of wine (as mentioned in other reviews). The room was small and only had a single chair for both of us to use. The air conditioning was efficient and very noisy and we could hear the television from the neighbouring room through the connecting door. We also heard their alarm clock at 6 am! We were on the 7th floor and overlooked by occupants of the adjacent office building. A net curtain or adjustable blind would have been useful! Although described as a boutique hotel, the Arc lacked finesse and the personal touch that was evident in other hotels we stayed in on our trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DP1066
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Nothing but great things to say. Overall great experience. Friendly staff. Clean and very modern hotel. Great location to where my convention was. Had breakfast for room service a couple times and had no complaints.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArcTheHotel, General Manager at ARC The Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are always very happy when the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of our employee are highlighted. We will be passing your positive comments along to the relevant departments!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Room was very clean and spacious. Bed also really comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Staff very helpful and welcoming all the time. Really exceeded our expectations. And the location is perfect, close to public transport and parliament hill, which is great.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the impeccable review! We are always so happy to read that we exceeded expectations through comfort and customer service. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

No store for neccessities inside hotel or gym for the traveler. Overall the hotel and the room was very clean and the coffee bar was a plus. The staff was very friendly and helpful during our stay. Would definitely stay again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stayed there for two nights. The check in process was fast, and the front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. I had a one King bed room, and it is very spacious. Everything is very clean as well. On my first night there I had dinner at their restaurant and the food was excellent. The server was very friendly and helpful in terms of helping me to order food.

The only downside was on Monday early morning, the garbage truck would come and pick up the garbage and was creating a very loud voice. I was a bit under the weather already and woke me up so I wasn't resting too well. However, the hotel staff did help me to get a kettle so I can make some hot water in my room to feel better.

One thing to note is I was told that Wi-Fi access inside your room is charged separately. I used Wi-Fi in the lobby instead.

Other than that the location is excellent - walking location to Tim Hortons, Second Cup, Subway, Parliament Hill, Sparks Streets etc.

Room Tip: Asked for a room at the back, but not right next to the garbage truck drop off.