1,292 results
All reviews tim hortons the club lounge the penthouse sparks street parliament hill walk in shower byward market front desk staff bed was very comfortable hotel restaurant business trip the room was nice underground parking rideau canal conference canada doorman
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Good hotel with fast checkin and clean rooms, the real clincher is the restaurant! Briiliant team with great food, served by friendly and efficient waiters and an attentive front man who remembered our names!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Went to the Delta Ottawa a couple of times over the last few months. Being a Marriott elite member, I have received expedited check in, and was given a larger room on my first visit. The hotel is well situated in the downtown core nearby the Parliament buildings. It is modern, clean, and offers what every good hotel chain should offer. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and roomy. There is underground parking available at a fee of approximately $18 per night. Keep in mind that the height clearance is only 6 feet. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Wonderful stay! I was in town to visit some friends, and I chose to stay at this hotel. I work for a Marriott in Montreal, so I know the level of service that is expected of our hotels. The Delta Ottawa more than met those standards! The front desk was excellent, and very helpful. My check in was fast and friendly! I even needed a third room at 5 in the morning, and they took care of me! The rooms were spotless and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Comfortable room, nice view over city from 16th floor. Very good location: hotel is 2 minutes walk to Sparks St pedestrian mall, 10 minutes walk to Parliament, 15-20 minutes to Byward Market. LIFT restaurant has pleasant atmosphere, good food, moderate prices.
Reception and maintenance staff very friendly and helpful. We had a minor problem with the toilet (kept running after tank had filled); 5 minutes after I mentioned it to the front desk, a maintenance person was in the room fixing it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Delta Ottawa City Centre for a sales convention. As soon as I got off the elevator I was greeted with friendly and attentive staff. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The food for lunch, dinner and breakfast was both imaginative and delicious. Four stars? As mentioned in other reviews, the elevators were slow, but tolerable.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business