All reviewsmobility issuesonly thing missingoff the highwaygo traintoronto trafficroom was cleanwireless internetmy mother in lawstaff were courteouseasy accessexcellent stayshort staygreat sleepcomplimentary breakfastupon checkfridge and microwaveadam
Reviewed 4 August 2017

we appreciate your hospitality and need you at a time when our age and health is getting less interesting. we like Oshawa and wanted to see more but it is practical to stay off the 401,my husband and I.Thanks

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017

It was a short family trip planned at the last minute nearby Lake Ontario region (beach, zoo, parcs) and we offered our little boy his first night at the hotel experience. He was very excited to spend a night in an hotel room and far from home, he feel all grown up now! Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwoshawa, General Manager at Best Western Plus Durham Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you for sharing, I hope you managed to visit all the spots on your itinerary. Glad we were able to be your Boys first memory of a Hotel experience, and will be a lasting memory for him. We will look forward to hosting you again next time visiting the area.

Regards

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We have stayed at this location many times and find the rooms immaculate. ( main reason why we return).The staff is accommodating, friendly and very helpful. The room location is always easily accessible by elevator although we most often use the steps on arrival. The rooms are quiet and in a well lit area.

Room Tip: We enjoy the suites on the first floor by the dining area.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
bwoshawa, General Manager at Best Western Plus Durham Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with others the great experience you have come to enjoy on each visit. Our staff truly enjoy exceeding the customer experience, and take pride in everything they do.
We will see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I used them for my wedding guests. Was very happy that they allowed my guests to ck in early prior to wedding. Adam was very helpful when I booked my block of rooms as well as the front desk staff every one was very friendly

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwoshawa, General Manager at Best Western Plus Durham Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Congratulations I hope your day was every bit as special as you imagined, glad to hear we were able to help with your day and your guests were all comfortable. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Regards

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Over priced for what it is. Stinky room, small and dirty. No AC, far away from everything.

Just honestly try somewhere else. If your gonna stay at a low end hotel pay for a low end hotel. Not this place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwoshawa, General Manager at Best Western Plus Durham Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

I apologize we obviously failed to make your experience while staying with us a positive and enjoyable one, which is definitely not the typical response we receive from our guests. I understand price was a driving factor for your dissatisfaction, unfortunately as the Hotel books up the less discounted rates become available. I hope you were still able to enjoy your visit to Oshawa.