“Great Service!!”

Wimpy's Diner
Ranked #31 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

What a great place to go and eat!!
From the super clean washrooms to the delicious diner fare, this Wimpys is simply the best. This location is also home to the nicest, prettiest and funniest waitress you'll ever have the pleasure of being served by. I think her name was Gina.
If you sit at her table, make sure you give her a good tip. She will make you laugh and keep your coffee topped up. Anyways, I hope this review is helpful. I've been to other Wimpys locations and this one in Courtice is the best.
P.S. I had the hash and eggs.
Delicious!!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Great value for your money. Great place for family or couples. Great for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Steak sandwich and club house take out was great. Very friendly staff in this great menu selection restaurant. Love the breakfast as well

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Food was delicious and large portion.

I liked the early Breakfast. The Penne Pasta was a big dish and was mouth watering.
The staff was friendly and gave a home feeling place to eat in.
Love the diner look to it. I can't wait to try to chicken CAESAR Salad next time.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I visited this Dinner invited by colleagues for a breakfast meeting, I have to say that I really enjoy the nice down to earth atmosphere as well as the caring and accurate service we received, that's not mentioning the food.. it was to die for and filling.