“Very Good. Nice Homey like feeling”
Review of Wimpy's Diner

Wimpy's Diner
Ranked #30 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Food was delicious and large portion.

I liked the early Breakfast. The Penne Pasta was a big dish and was mouth watering.
The staff was friendly and gave a home feeling place to eat in.
Love the diner look to it. I can't wait to try to chicken CAESAR Salad next time.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I visited this Dinner invited by colleagues for a breakfast meeting, I have to say that I really enjoy the nice down to earth atmosphere as well as the caring and accurate service we received, that's not mentioning the food.. it was to die for and filling.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

You can't go wrong with a Wimpys all day breakfast.
You get lots and have a choice of home fries or the original little fried potatoes my favourite.
We have eaten here for years and are never disappointed.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Food was edible, they messed up 2 out of 4 orders, service was poor, was not an enjoyable time, will not return

Reviewed 25 March 2016

We had not been here for a while but as always they did not disappoint.
A very tasty meal at a reasonable price.
Love those onion rings and the rice pudding!