All reviews clean hotel the hotel staff business trip breakfast buffet meeting room pool and hot tub excellent stay bed was very comfortable easy access front desk staff hgi lobby highway wedding qew shuttle microwave
Reviewed 22 August 2018

It was a great overnight stay with friends. This hotel is updated with renovated rooms that were clean. They also provide free parking and reasonable rates. I would definately stay at this location again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KeelyC, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you Sondai for taking the time to share your stay experience with us!

I am glad you like the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back when you are back in town!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

This hotel blew me out of the water. The staff are extremely helpful and always with a smile on their faces. The breakfast was AMAZING! I was expecting some muffins and stale coffee but they had a whole breakfast out with eggs, bacon, freshly made waffles. Highly recommend this for night out or a stopover.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KeelyC, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you Celia S for taking the time to share your stay experience! We appreciate it.

I am glad you had a great stay!

I will share your feedback with our team at our next event!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I lived this hotel for 2 days 8/9-8/10. Pool was not functional during that time (Was not told ahead of time). A/C in room was hardly working. Bed - upon arrival had to ask to change comforter as it was dirty. Bathroom was pretty small. Overall rooms were also pretty small in size as compare to Hampton Inn. Breakfast was not free. I choose option with breakfast. I felt Hampton Inn overall is better than this as I have always used Hampton Inns in past. Overall , Price I paid...didn't get satisfaction based on it. If I paid half of what I paid..then different story.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Pranav B for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Please accept my apologizes with regards to the pool. After some investigation due to an unforeseen issue with a previous guest and the pool, the hotel had no option but to close the pool to ensure everyone's safety was not in jeopardy. Although it was unfortunate it was for done in the best interests of our guests.

I will share your feedback with our Housekeeping & Maintenance team to ensure they are paying special attention to the cleanliness & maintenance of our guestrooms..

Hilton Garden Inn's do not include breakfast with our rates, as we offer custom "cooked to order" items and a more extensive selection than other hotels within the Hilton Family.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future to show you our personal best hospitality.

Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Recently, I stayed at this hotel. It was hard to find at first. The bed was comfortable. The water pressure was fine. No sign of bugs. Very clean. Service from staff was excellent. If you are in the area, you may want to check this place out. Conveniently located to TO.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for great review!

I am glad you had a great stay! I will be sure to let housekeeping know that you found the hotel very clean. We strive to ensure that we provide a very clean guestroom.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Hilton Branded, definitely not a Motel 8 but a little to be desired. House Keeping staff pleasant. Location awesome being on the outskirts of the city but just a few exits away especially outside traffic hours. Great Location to hit Niagara from if you leave early.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us.

I will share your feedback with our management team to see how we can continue to improve our service so that we can hopefully "wow" you next time.

Thanks again,