All reviewscountry innno elevatorcookiesfront deskbreakfast roomfridge and microwavetim hortonsoatmealfree coffeestay there againbreakfast was includedroom was largefirst floorniagara fallsoakville areagas stationbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Good size room with two very comfortable queen beds. Room was one of the cleanest hotel rooms I have stayed in. Had a nice chair with a comfy foot stool for watching TV with extra pillow and blanket to snuggle up with. Fridge and microwave in the room which came in handy. All in all very good value for the are.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela S
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This hotel is located off the QEW & is located near many amenities.
Please be expected to pay a $200 accidental fee when arriving which is not listed or stated when booking online so it was a unexpected fee. You do get your money back when leaving. The room itself was big & clean but I did notice in behind the stand the fridge sits on hadn't been vacuumed or cleaned in awhile this makes me question a few things. The beds were very comfy and the bathroom was clean!!

Even though this property is under going some reno's this property really wasn't effected to much. If your looking for a quiet place to lay your head then this would be the place.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet at night
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank bluewaterbabe63
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located right off the QEW which I love. We stayed here on Christmas Eve on our trip to Toronto. Hotel is nice and clean. Our room had issue with heating which the manager fixed it by giving us another room. Also breakfast is free. They have both hot and cold breakfast. There is no indoor swimming pool but the hotel is under renovation and changing its name. So hopefully new brand name will bring some good changes.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Prashantgami
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 5 nights while visiting family for Christmas. It was clean and quiet (I thought from the map it would be by a noisy street but it’s on a sort of side rd and we didn’t hear any traffic noise), the staff were friendly, and housekeeping was good. It’s slightly dated (but undergoing updates), but comfortable and affordable. The free breakfast was self-service and I would say above average for what I’d expect from a free hotel breakfast. They had eggs and either sausage, ham, or bacon every day, cereal, bagels, pastries, muffins, oatmeal, apples, bananas, yogurt, a waffle making station, juice and coffee (the coffee and tea is in the lobby and available 24-7). It’s located next to a Wendy’s/Tim Hortons and a gas station which was convenient.

I would definitely stay here again. It was one of the least expensive options and had everything we needed, plus we saved by having breakfast included.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ally H
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Needed to relax and escape. My GF and I spent a night here. Its very conveniently located right on the QEW. The bed was comfy, the room was private. The staff were helpful. My GF needed more conditioner, and the staff provided it. No complaints.

Stayed: October 2017