Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$98
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$98
eDreams
PricelineUS$98
getaroom.comUS$100
All reviews front desk check in was quick and easy hockey tournament bronte charles qew burlington
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

My wife and I find ourselves in the Burlington area once, even two times a month lately because of family matters!
We prefer Holiday Inns and are IHG members and in the past stayed at the Burlington Holiday Inn.
We live over 3 hours north of here so staying overnight here is at times necessary.
We decided that for the price we were paying that Inn was substandard and very dated so we decided to try this Inn.
We are sold, very nice rooms, great restaurant and facilities great front desk help etc.
The hotel itself is well maintained and appointed!
Check in was quick and easy and express check out as usual was superb!
The King size bed was very comfortable and the 2 room suite we had was great!
Would highly recommend this Inn, even if you are in Burlington drive the 10 minutes down the QEW to Bronte Rd, it's worth it!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

I would like to start by asking anyone reading this to review my profile. I take the rating of any restaurant or hotel seriously. This review is one of the worst experiences that I have had.
This was the first year that my wife and I decided to spend Christmas morning having brunch at a restaurant. We drove from London to pick up my 84 year old mother and went for the brunch at this Holiday Inn. It was planned well in advance.
When we arrived at 11:45 (the brunch was from 11-2) we were seated in a lovely banquet room. Our waitress was prompt and courteous during the entire meal.
When we got our food back to the table, we were very disappointed in the quality but mostly the temperature. I am not exaggerating when I say that EVERYTHING was cold. Potatoes, vegetables and even the beef. The gravy made it worse since it was cold as well. To avoid any disruption in the room, I got up and approached the man in charge (later we found out he was in charge). I explained how we appreciated the service and then explained the issue with the food. He said he would look into it and I returned to our table. When I got up to get a coffee, I saw him again and he did indicate that the quality was not up to standards. I thanked him for the information. When we received the invoice, there was no reflection of his concern for the quality issues. I expressed my disappointment to our waitress and pointed out the man I spoke with and she indicated he was in charge.
When I got home I emailed this experience to the hotel and have not received any return message.
It is unfortunate that a company that promotes high quality and standards has minimal concern for their customers. This meal for three people was in excess of $180. Very disappointed.
I would NOT recommend the use of this facility for any meal.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Terry W
hioakvillebronte, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oakville @ Bronte, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Good morning Mr. Wallace,

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the team here for this unfortunate experience you have received. I have notified the Food & Beverage department of your concerns. Your feedback is extremely important to us as we make sure we improve in any area where we can. We take pride in our annual Christmas Brunch and have always had great feedback, so this comment is very disappointing. Here at Holiday Inn Oakville at Bronte we adhere to the highest standards of service. We hope you consider visiting us again where we can redeem ourselves. Thanks again for your feedback.

David Lee
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2019

My stay at this hotel was great. I made a mistake with the reservation and the front desk solved it right away, allowing to have a room a 7:00 AM in the morning. It was totally appreciated!
Dale at the cafeteria treated me just as if I was having breakfast at home, taking care of every tiny detail.
I would definitely stay at this Holiday Inn every time I visit Burlington.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2019

Worst Holiday inn ever stayed at, no internet, no fridge in room would not supply me one but other rooms had them, no ice machine on my floor next machine was one floor up it did not work I noticed it was not plugged in I should no have looked behind it what a mess!! had to go up 3 flights to find a working machine. Room was musty and needed a redo old and out dated.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oakville @ Bronte, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2019

Hello dlc1959,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I want a complete lodging experience for you, and I am sorry to learn that some of the hotel amenities were not working properly during your visit. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, and I trust that the actions taken will avoid similar issues from happening again. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you choose us again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 October 2019

Anna was our server at breakfast . She was very hospitable, friendly , sociable who took very good care of us ! During breakfast she brewed a fresh pot of decaf coffee for my friend !! She is a great lady who we highly recommend!

B&D from Toronto