All reviews hotel restaurant stayed here for one night front desk staff comfortable stay off the highway beds were very comfortable quick check separate bedroom mini fridge fitness room the hotel is clean free parking home away from home bronte wedding charles qew
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The reception was excellent, the convenience of the location was excellent. The room again was excellent but the service in the restaurant was very slow, myself and 1 other guest, I had to find a waitress to take my order. Other guests then arrived who received their food before mine. I had the lamb burger which was good but the fries were only warm. Same routine at breakfast. The outside of the hotel could do with someone picking up the litter.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Hello Arsenaluk,

I appreciate you for staying at Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte and for giving us your thoughts about your recent visit.

I know that you were frustrated with the service of our dining staff and the quality of the food that we served. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities and I am sorry for letting you feel otherwise. We strive to provide the best service and accommodations for our guests but regret that was not your experience. Your comments are specifically addressed to our dining team for immediate action.

On a lighter note, I'm happy that your sleep experience was amazing. I've shared your compliments with the team and have been acknowledged by the hotel management.

I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better experience upon your return.

All the best,

Peter J.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Originally booked a wknd. Once game times were finalized the res was modified. Three emails were recieved VERIFYING my NEW res which reflected the ORIGINAL dates. 3 long distance calls to clarify res. During drive to the hotel received call indicated that because I hadn’t shown up for the ORIGINAL date my res would be cancelled. I had them verify the change which they acknowledged. Upon arrival was told the res. had been cancelled until I had them dbl check. Once in the room the paper coffee cups had holes in the bottom and only 1/2 roll of TP. Called front desk only to have a young lad who looked 16 arrive at the door with his arms full of EXTRA supplies that were simply DUMPED into my arms, which properly fell on the floor as he walked away. The next day I asked for a late check out and that 16yr old looking lad who was now the night manager told me a late check out (due to game time) was not possible because he would have to extend that offer to ALL THE HOCKEY TEAMS. I advised him no one else needed to know! He declined.
Although the hotel is clean the hot water tap turns to the rgt...not the left and there are no docking ports in the rooms other than plug ins which are limited. No fridge which was requested. Rooms were clean I just expect better service in this day and age. Not the best stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Hi 112debb,

Thank you for staying with us. We rely on guest feedback as this will allow us to improve wherever possible. Thank you for noting the cleanliness level of our hotel.

I am sorry for the service letdown from our hotel staff. I also regret to read about your disappointments in the room received. Our goal has always been to provide our guests with the best hospitality experience and I am sorry for letting you feel otherwise.

I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Booked a room here rather than driving all the way back to Toronto after an evening of wining and dining.

Were impressed by how nicely appointed the room was and the lovely spacious bathroom. Lobby and restaurant are also very attractive.

A tad disappointed that the bar didn’t open until 5 pm, even though it was a Saturday.

The shower surface is very slippery so a note of caution.

Breakfast server was very friendly but the buffet was nothing to write home about. Eggs hinted at being of the powdered variety. Sausage patties are skinny, salty and chewy. Very good coffee and orange juice.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We were traveling in the Toronto area and wanted a hotel near the GO line. This was a perfect location just a few blocks away. It was a quiet stay which was great after busy touring the area. We had a king room near the end of the hallway avoiding traffic near the elevator. Staff was very accommodating since we didn't have a reservation and arrived well before check in time. We highly recommend this hotel for others.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on points. The check-in staff even offered to upgrade our room but since we were travelling with our kids we decided that the booked bed configuration was the best option. The whole hotel is clean and updated (renovated) unlike another Holiday Inn we stayed at in Burlington earlier in the month. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was quiet. We even had the buffet breakfast in the morning because the kids eat for free. Great stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family