All reviews hotel restaurant stayed here for one night front desk staff comfortable stay off the highway beds were very comfortable quick check separate bedroom mini fridge fitness room the hotel is clean free parking home away from home bronte wedding charles qew
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Quick check in and out.
Hotel is clean and rooms are spacious. There is no fridge in room but I did not ask if any were available. Close to the highway and there is a restaurant on site but we did not visit. Pool and work out room for use as well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hello Kek74!

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and leaving feedback. We're about providing the joy of travel at Holiday Inn and I'm happy you had an efficient check-in and check-out and you found our rooms to be spacious.

We'd love to welcome you anew should your travels bring you back to the area!

Kind Regards,

Pam G

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Check in was easy. Room was plain and clean, but spacious. No mini fridge. Ice machines located on floors 3-6. Shower was amazing with the shower head and plenty of hot water. Bed was comfy. The downfall was the breakfast. It's everything a complimentary continental breakfast at any other 3-4star hotel offers, except they make you pay for it. For two of us it was $30 before tip. All we had between the two of us was a waffle, 2 mini bagels, 3 slices of bacon and some fruit. I tried to eat some eggs but they were cold. It doesn't make any sense to not offer breakfast, but if you need us to pay for it separately, set yourself apart from others. Offer make to order items, at that price. Offer hot items. Eggs sitting in a warmer does not stay hot for long. I left upset knowing full well we will have to stop and get other food and pay more money, because our $30 breakfast didn't cut it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Jessie V,

I welcome your feedback and thank you for making us a part of this trip to Oakville. We endeavor to bring great value in everything we provide. It feels great that we have lived up to this with room space and cleanliness, bathroom shower, and the check-in being hassle-free. I hoped it could have been the same throughout but I'm sorry this wasn't the same with the breakfast selections. I understand that you weren't satisfied with what was served and the price not being worth it. I have also read that you were surprised that the room doesn't have a fridge and location of the ice machines. I'm sorry that things didn't go well for you.

Don't worry, I took all the necessary steps to bring this to our hotel's attention and for them to implement actions as necessary. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I wish nothing more but to be able to host you once again and I'm sure to make it better.

Best regards,

Frank A.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stayed in a suite for a night. Hotel located right off highway so it was easy to get around Oakville. For a suite a little small but it was clean and reasonably up to date. The pool was a good temperature and the staff was friendly and efficient. I was debating my overall review and the next rating up from average is very good but it fell a little short of that when the price is factored in. Still a good place to stay and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hello x5l290,

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing; we value feedback of all varieties. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so I am pleased that you liked our clean room and friendly staff. It is not enough for us to be just good, we want to be exceptional and even though we could not fulfill your expectations with the price at this time, we will continue our work to improve all our services.

Thank you for being a part of our continuous efforts of creating great hotels that guests love. Your loyalty is always greatly appreciated and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

It's not very hard to find a hotel that is clean and well cared for. Crappy hotels ...well ... you can either tell that's what you're about to get just standing in the parking lot or they don't survive. So sorting out the good from the exceptional becomes something you either discover through personal experience OR read about in Tripadvisor (Shameless plug) - This is one such hotel. The level of professionalism, care and integrity demonstrated by the
staff ranges from above average to freaking amazing. The Holiday Inn chain has a couple of dogs the are in the process of cleaning up (so I am toild) but this is not one of them. It is already an amazing bang for your buck place to stay and has the added advantage of being on the edge of toronto but without the hassle of being downtown. 20 minutes to the Airport, 30 non-rush hour minutes from city centre.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Very clean, quiet, friendly staff, can purchase a reasonable breakfast at the restaurant. Hotel is being renovated but it did not interfere with our visit. In our room, there was large stand-up shower instead of a standard tub which was terrific and more useful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family