“Best breakfast place in town”

Stage Coach Family Restaurant
Reviewed 11 March 2018

As always, the breakfast at this place is phenomenal. Huge portions at great prices, friendly efficient staff, and a cozy atmosphere. Always our place of choice when we stay in NOTL.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Exactly what you expect from a diner...fast, efficient, no-nonsense breakfast food and bottomless coffee!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

If your feeling like diner food, this is a great place to go. My buddy and I got the burgers. My wife got the hot turkey sandwich. And my buddies wife got an egg salad sandwich. We all really enjoyed what we ordered. The food came out really fast. The food was great. The Service was good. My wife can't have any dairy, so the waitress did all she could to make sure there was no dairy in anything my wife ordered.
By far this is not a fancy place to eat, like many the area, but it was still a great place to go. We will definitely go back when we are in the area.

1  Thank Jonathan H
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Diner style, clean, good prices, quick service. Food is exactly what wanted and needed it to be. No bells and whistles.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here on a bitterly cold day. The diner was warm and welcoming, service by Katie was friendly and efficient, and the food was great. We had eggs, bacon, and home fries. Perfect steamed (poached) eggs. I love that English muffins are a toast option. Next time I would ask them to go easy on the seasoning salt on the home fries.

Recommended.