All reviews hot tub james room bed and breakfast my husband and i linen closet wonderful hosts fresh baked goods central air full length mirror another couple enjoyed the company spent four nights downtown area every summer small fridge breakfast was delicious wine glasses
Reviewed 23 September 2016

So if you need a place to have some fun and spend time with your BFF’s then Highbrook is for you! The bedrooms are spacious, with air conditioning and the beds are firm and comfortable. The location is amazing. You can walk into town and enjoy the unique atmosphere of Niagara on the Lake or take a short drive to shopping and wineries. You just can’t go wrong with shopping, food, wine and good friends. What put the weekend over the top was our hosts Joanne and Ken. I can’t say enough about these outstanding hosts. They clearly care about their home, guests and the town and were gracious and welcoming to all of us. The breakfasts were amazing – I want Ken’s recipes. I would not hesitate to recommend this bed and breakfast.

Room Tip: All 3 rooms are great - each has it's own bathroom.
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Another couple and I stayed at Highbrook for 2 nights in mid September. JoAnn was welcoming and assisted us with our luggage which was a big help. The rooms were spacious, the breakfasts were fabulous and the common space was excellent. We highly recommend their lovely B&B.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We loved their beautiful home and everything was clean; definitely impressive! They provided snacks and drinks during the day which we enjoyed, a great addition to our stay. On the day that we were checking-out, the breakfast was a big disappointment; there was not enough food and it was not very tasty. We only received a small dish of cut-up fruit, scrambled eggs, home fries, and two small breakfast sausages, along with a beverage of our choosing. We were asked the day before which type of toast we preferred, and were told that gluten-free toast for my mother, and regular toast for me would be given. However, we didn't receive any toast, and I had to actually ask for the toast in order to receive it. Everything was impressive until the breakfast; it definitely turned us off from this B&B; will not be returning in the future.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We had a lovely room, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Our hosts provided coffee and muffins in the morning before breakfast upstairs. The back yard is lovely and has a hot tub. A nice walk through the beautiful streets of NOL to the main area. Very nice and helpful hosts. We will go back again!

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed lovely - quiet street
Reviewed 31 August 2016

My mother and I took an overnight trip into Niagara-on-the-lake for some quality time together; I had come in from St. Petersburg, Florida to visit my family. This B&B was perfect, and well-priced for the area. Joanne greeted us at the doors of her gorgeous home, just minutes walk into Old Town. She gave us the grand tour and made us feel very welcome. Our room was very spacious and well-appointed, with a King bed, separate seating area, lots of nature light, and very a soothing atmosphere. I couldn't help but take a short nap on the comfy bed after having visited some nearby wineries, before heading out to dinner. After an amazing night sleep, we woke to the smell of breakfast cooking downstairs. Breakfast was served by Ken at 9 am, and it was amazing. Particularly the coffee - sublime! He accommodated our vegetarian diet restrictions with ease, and everything was very tasty, and just the right amount to leave you ready to face the day. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We will be back! Thank you Joanne and Ken! :)

Room Tip: Short walk into Old Town, nearby restaurants and shopping, Wi-fi
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family