Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$335
US$326
Hotels.com
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$270
Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$180
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$131
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$240
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$419
US$406
  • Pool
Blairpen House Country Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$159
Charlottetown House Bed & Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$138
Argus House(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$142
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$456
All reviewshearth roomother guestsb and bsleigh bedown private entrancegorgeous gardenslast fallsitting roomhistoric townhistorical hometwo bedroom suitetakes pridebed and breakfastrecently stayed herehome cookedthe perfect hoststayed longer
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We spent 4 nights for a girls getaway weekend and it was wonderful! Elsie, Jason and Piper were great! The rooms were comfy, the breakfasts were delicious, the garden was beautiful and the location was perfect! Best B & B we have ever stayed in and we'd love to return some day.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017

First timers to Niagra on the Lake, we couldn't have been happier at Schoolmaster's House. Elsie Mae is a gracious hostess and Piper's added welcome makes you feel at home. We enjoyed a lovely room, delicious breakfasts, the scenic garden, and conversation with other guests. Elsie Mae is very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and shared information to make our stay memorable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Elsie Mae and her dog Piper met me when I arrived (Jason was away on business). I wanted a last minute break from the demands of my day-to-day life, and as I stepped through the beautiful English garden and into this charming B & B, I knew I’d come to the right place. Perfectly decorated rooms/suite, crisp white linens, delicious & creative breakfasts, an eight-minute walk to downtown shops, availability of theatre and interesting fellow guests made this a great place to spend a couple of days. Sitting on the back patio overlooking the garden, in the morning with a cup of coffee and, in the evening with a glass of wine & talking with Elsie Mae (& Piper), are memories I’ll look back on with fondness. I’ll be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2017

When we walked in the door the proprietor Elsie Mae immediately made us feel welcomed. She gave us a tour of the house and the beautiful gardens and discussed any dietary concerns. We also enjoyed meeting her husband and Piper, their dog. We stayed in the Hearth Room which is beautifully furnished with a king-sized sleigh bed. Very comfortable! The breakfasts were delicious. The location is ideal. Close enough to walk into town, yet located in a beautiful residential area with beautiful homes. The best part of the experience was Elsie Mae's hospitality and knowledge of the area.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The Hearth Room has a king bed which is often rare in B&Bs. Beautiful view of the garden.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My husband booked this B&B for two nights in April. It was absolutely lovely, the bedrooms are all individually decorated and super lovely. The location is perfect and idyllic. The breakfast looked incredible but unfortunately I was super ill and unable to eat but my husband said it was lovely. The owners are absolutely lovely and couldn't make you feel any more welcome. This is perfect for couples and families too. We will be back with our children next time.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple