“Great place to take your family horse back riding” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Niagara Riding Stables

Niagara Riding Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Niagara trail riding at it's best! Public trail riding along the Niagara escarpment in the heart of wine country. Niagara's longest running trail riding establishment, since 1961. No experience necessary, horses for all levels, minimum age 10 yrs. 15 minutes from both Old Town Niagara On The Lake and Niagara Falls. Open all season, reservations recommended.
Huntingtown
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place to take your family horse back riding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

This riding stable is friendly, knowledgable, has well trained horses, and is run very well. The owner, Dinah Gibbons, was wonderful and very accomodating. We have our own horses and could do a lot ourselves (I had five kids with me). The ride was great, and certainly not boring. Dinah also allowed us into her barn to see some of her horses that customers don't ride. We spent more time there because nothing else was scheduled for the day and we truly enjoyed ourselves. I highly recommend Niagara Riding Stables to anyone, experienced rider or not. If we travel up to that area again, I will undoubtly ride again.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Franki C

Toronto
3 attraction reviews
“Second Time and Still Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

Second time taking an afternoon ride with the Niagara Riding Stables, both have been in the winter and both times we've loved it. Great company, beautiful horses, and wonderful ride - even in the cold!

Visited December 2011
Detroit
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

This wasn my first time riding a horse and I was a bit nervous. But Dinah, our guide, made sure each of us was assigned a particular horse based on our experience level. Dinah gave us great instruction the entire ride and made sure everyone was keeping up. I never knew horses had such personalities before this ride. They were all well behaved and sweet. Although it was a little bit muddy on the trail, this didn't deter from the fantastic experience. It was more than just a stroll through the woods - the trail had a few obstacles to navigate the horses around which made it more interesting. By the ride's end I felt I had gotten to know my horse better and appreciate the beauty and peacefulness of the experience. Thank you, Dinah for an excellent time! Well worth the price for our hour long ride.

1 Thank amybdetroit
Whitby, Canada
“wedding day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

A magical wedding day carraige ride with my two very specal daughters. The bride and her maid of honour sister, Gusy the horse and white carraige

Buffalo, New York
“Beautiful Fall Ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2011

These horses are loved! Professionally ran, very safety oriented. I had limited riding experience and I had the best time ever! Highly suggest putting this on your list!