“Fast and Great!”
Review of Donut Diner

Donut Diner
Description: All Day Breakfast Price range from $2.49 - $5.99We Serve Lunch - Soup and sandwiches & Hamburgers, Hot wraps, Falafel, Gyross, Shawarma , Souvlaki , Fajita , Fish&Chips and Hot DogsWe also serve Ice cream and Old Fashioned MilkshakesEspresso , Cappuccino , latte and more.The menu has a great volume at a low cost.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Was looking for a quick bit to eat on the way to the Lavender Festival. This place did it! They were fast and the food was great! We could not get over the price of the food either super cheap. Will be going back for our next trip!

1  Thank TearraD

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My daughter and son-in-law took me to the Donut Diner for a Father's Day breakfast.
You have to order at the front counter & the menu is both at the door and listed behind the counter. The lady who took our order was efficient although somewhat lacking in enthusiasm. Since it was a busy day I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I ordered a 3 eggs cheese omelet. My son-in-law get egg and ham on a bun and my daughter got a grilled cheese. The prices were very reasonable.
We then took our seats & started to watch a World Cup game. I found the restaurant to be very clean and tidy. It was quite bright with lots of windows.
Our orders came very quickly. My cheese omelet lived up to expectations, hot melted cheese and cooked perfectly. It also came with toast right out of the toaster. I also got home fries although the serving amount was quite small.
My son-in-law raved about his egg and ham buns and for the price they were quite the bargain. My daughter grilled cheese was nondescript but she said it tasted okay.
When you order you gets your coffee prepared at the counter to take to your booth.
There are no free refills.
All in all the food was good for the price and came quickly. The diner was clean and had a pleasant decor. They just didn't seem to go that extra bit to make it memorable.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It is my favourite breakfast spot in the Niagara Region.I will always come here before going anywhere else even if it is out of the way I prefer here.Food is delicious,fast,fresh and the price is always fair.I bring the kids and we all enjoy our self ..

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Pastries were delicious. Service was quick. Eggs Benedict were not good. When cutting into the yolk......clear and white liquid ran too. Could not eat them. Potatoes were dry.

1  Thank IllinoisKate1
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Looking for Niagra on the Lake we took the wrong turning and stopped in here to check the map. Place looked inviting so decided to grab a coffee which turned into an impromptu breakfast.
We opted for the full breakfast times two and a tea and a coffee. Service was old school style with a friendly man who also helped us with instructions for our onward journey and a few recommendations.
Breakfast was amazing, eggs cooked to perfection and I loved the toast and my husband loving the bacon!! Full to the gunnels we never ate until late that night so did the job.
Great little lace, friendly locals and service and amazing value. (Ladies toilets could do with a clean up).
Visited 08/06/17 YB Niagra Stop Off Toronto 2017