All reviews periwinkle room other guests vintage room superb hosts my husband and i coffee maker breakfast each morning perfect location niagara parkway wine tasting yogurt b and b mini fridge the main street breakfast was delicious home away from home queen street
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

My cousin and I stayed in the Forest room . It was so cute and clean. The bed and pillows were like heaven! I didn't want to get outta bed. I'm happy I did though. Phyllis made an incredible breakfast both mornings!Sunday being my favourite, baked French toast! So delectable! Doug never missed a beat keeping my coffee topped up and kept the conversation interesting!

This lovely, adorable couple made you feel so at home and cared for. Doug and Phyllis are just way too cute!

I am so excited to return with my husband time and time again to make amazing memories!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Melissa F
Highlander003, Owner at WeatherPine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

You are too kind. It was great having you stay with us. We would be happy to have you back with us anytime.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

This inn is beautiful and the hosts are superb. Breakfasts were varied and delicious each day. Phyllis is most talented at cooking and presentation. Doug was right at hand to help serve, and gave us wonderful information on dining, wineries, and spots to see in the area.
We loved riding bikes along the Niagara. Rest was great because of the comfortable beds and linens. We really like that each room has its own entry.
Convenient to Queen Street and other attractions around town. Because there are only 5 rooms, you can visit with everyone at the breakfast table. We would like to give Doug and Phyllis 10 stars!

Room Tip: We loved the Harvest Room, near front porch for sitting in sun.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 47dottie
Highlander003, Owner at WeatherPine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

You are too kind. Thank you very much. Enjoyed having you both here.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

The room was quaint and clean with good amenities in the room, ie, fridge with complimentary soft drinks, juice, milk, cream, a kettle and tea bags, coffee maker and coffee, private bathroom. The room was small but adequate and was pleasantly decorated. The owners were very helpful and we were less than a ten minute walk to town. The Inn included free parking and a nice hot breakfast with great service.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. If stairs are a problem, then would recommend first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We came to the Weatherpine for an anniversary weekend, and had a wonderful experience. Each room has its own external door, allowing guests to come and go without worrying about disturbing the owners and other guests. The location is ideal- near enough to walk to the main street restaurants and theaters, but far enough to have a sense of calm and quiet on the beautiful porches. And best of all, Phyllis and Doug are lovely people who are genuinely interested in getting to know their guests. They possess a wealth of knowledge about theater, wine, and local restaurants, and they are world travelers who are fascinating to talk to over the 5-star breakfasts. We sadly had to miss the breakfast on our last day due to an early flight, but Phyllis kindly gave us some food to go.
Another nice feature is that they have bicycles available to borrow. We really enjoyed taking advantage of the many bike paths around the region without having to go to a bike rental company. We hope to come back and will not hesitate to choose the Weatherpine again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 19annemarie
Highlander003, Owner at WeatherPine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you both very much for your kind remarks. Would love to have you stay with us anytime.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our wedding. Phyllis and Doug not only made our stay magical, they went above and beyond to make it special. We came to the B&B as a newly married couple to enjoy a bottle of wine from the owners! They provided such amazing hospitality and it made our stay so memorable and enjoyable. I highly recommend staying at the weatherpine inn any time of year! The romantic veranda, delicious breakfast and the steam shower was just so pampering. I can't wait to return for our anniversaries.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple