“Wonderful Dinner”

Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Ravine we are blessed with a culinary program that has a lot more to offer then just talented cooks in the kitchen.We are among the few self standing restaurants that bake our own bread, raise our own pigs, grow our own certified organic vegetables while pairing our meals with the guidance and discriminating palate of a wine maker and in house sommelier.We are extremely proud of our service team and confident in the level of hospitality that will be shown to your table whenever you choose to dine with us at Ravine.
Reviewed 15 October 2018

My wife and I were part of a party of 6 that ate dinner at Ravine last Friday. Our table was along side a window affording a great view of the vineyards. Our waitress was friendly, efficient and very knowledgable. My pickerel was perfectly cooked and well presented. You need reservations.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,593)

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Ravines & I was impressed! They have their own vinyard & it's beautiful! The tasting room is very nice & there's a good selection to choose from. The wines are really good & the staff are helpful in explaining each one. They're prices are reasonable too. They have outdoor seating in the back & you can enjoy your wine while viewing the vinyard! They also have a restaurant next door. There's ample parking space & you can enjoy a view of the vinyard there as well. Also this place permits you to take your dog inside! Ravines should be on the list of places to go when visiting Niagara-on-the-Lake!

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Went one evening as everyone at the B&B including the owners suggested this restaurant and of which you need reservations. The food was goood with my wife really liking the Lake Erie pickeral. All the tables have a great view over the winery and down the hill. Service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

get to visit Canada and met up with my best long distance friend. He picked this place and completely surprised me as I have told him i didnt want him to pay for a super expensive dinner but rather a cozy place where we could chat freely.

We ordered oyster and charcuterie to share as starter, slow cook beef prime rib, duck leg and pickerel for mains, two chocolate peanut cheesecakes for dessert.

The food quality is definitely worth more than its price. our favourites were the prime rib, pickerel and the cheesecake. the chocolate peanut butter cheese was the highlight as it's expected to come in a slice but it's come in a cute little dome which completely surprised us. the taste and the texture just blew us away and gave us the perfect ending of the meal under loads of laughter catching up with friends.

If you don't mind the driving time, it's definitely a hidden gem.

2  Thank RositaL248
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Biked to this vineyard with my wife today based on a recommendation from a local in town and wow are we ever glad we came! We began with a wonderful wine tasting in a cozy tasting room. The woman who served us was so lovely and kind. The wine was fantastic, especially the cab sauv and the brut. (This is also coming from a wine snob who previously looked down on Ontario wines). Then we went to the restaurant right next door and had the most incredible beat salad and burger I've ever had. The restaurant is cozy and beautiful with big glass windows looking out on the vineyard. Such a scenic place to enjoy incredible food and wine. The staff in the restaurant were also so kind and attentive. If you are in the Niagara on the lake area, I highly recommend a visit to this beautiful winery. At the end of our meal we went for a walk in the field of grape vines which isn't allowed at many wineries in the region so that was just the cherry on top.