Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$227
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$292
US$275
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$170
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$177
US$115
Antique Slumber B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$170
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$183
US$179
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$227
US$215
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$205
US$187
US$194
Agoda.com
All reviewsyogurtsmall hotelincluded breakfastrooms are largequeen streetbed was very comfortablewonderful weekendniagara
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is a newly renovated small hotel right in the heart of town within walking distance of all shopping. On site parking, great Italian restaurant and competitively priced. It is a small and personal establishment.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Fabulous location on Niagara on the Lake's main street. Friendly courteous staff.
Great continental breakfast was included, the croissants were awesome, made by our friendly bar tender. Clean spacious room. Resonably priced.

Room Tip: Room 1 was very large with two double beds.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We enjoyed our two nights at this hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. Our only problem was the volume of the air conditioner. However, we solved this problem by turning it off & opening the windows. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The door and service in the restaurant was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Overall the hotel is adequate.

That said it started with my booking. I tried to book online. This did not work soI called. Fair enough. In calling they were less than accommodating. They became frustrated as their dining room was loud - they could not hear me - they in turn became rude. This went on for some time.

Then I checked in. This was fine and they handled this with efficiency.

My stay was two nights. I tried to enjoy the restaurant. The first night I sat at the bar. I know I'm on my own so I understand I may not get the best service but I had to flag down the server for a drink and food. It was less than I'd expect. Overall the service team seemed overwhelmed and distressed.

My second night I wanted to try again at the restaurant and asked to sit at the patio. No one was willing; I asked at the front desk who told me to ask a server. I asked a server who asked me to ask a front desk person. I chose to go elsewhere.

None of this was over the top; it was average. I expected more from the price per night and how they presented themselves.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Niagara on the Lake with no plans to stay over and found the restaurant at Dallavalle. Very good food and service. Chic setting. Decided to ask if they had rooms for the night, which they did. Was not expecting much but was nicely surprised. Room was very comfortable, new large bathroom with double sinks. Very contemporary designed room. We will come back and bring a few friends next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple