Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$144
GardenInn.com
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$168
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
US$116
In Elegance Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$173
Finlay House(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$155
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$190
Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$194
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$230
US$217
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

Harbour House Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$255
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$410
All reviewsno elevatoryogurtcontinental breakfast was includedcoffee makersmall hotelair conditioningwould highly recommend this hotelrooms are largequeen streetbed was very comfortablewonderful weekendniagara
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Fabulous location on Niagara on the Lake's main street. Friendly courteous staff.
Great continental breakfast was included, the croissants were awesome, made by our friendly bar tender. Clean spacious room. Resonably priced.

Room Tip: Room 1 was very large with two double beds.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We enjoyed our two nights at this hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. Our only problem was the volume of the air conditioner. However, we solved this problem by turning it off & opening the windows. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The door and service in the restaurant was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Overall the hotel is adequate.

That said it started with my booking. I tried to book online. This did not work soI called. Fair enough. In calling they were less than accommodating. They became frustrated as their dining room was loud - they could not hear me - they in turn became rude. This went on for some time.

Then I checked in. This was fine and they handled this with efficiency.

My stay was two nights. I tried to enjoy the restaurant. The first night I sat at the bar. I know I'm on my own so I understand I may not get the best service but I had to flag down the server for a drink and food. It was less than I'd expect. Overall the service team seemed overwhelmed and distressed.

My second night I wanted to try again at the restaurant and asked to sit at the patio. No one was willing; I asked at the front desk who told me to ask a server. I asked a server who asked me to ask a front desk person. I chose to go elsewhere.

None of this was over the top; it was average. I expected more from the price per night and how they presented themselves.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Niagara on the Lake with no plans to stay over and found the restaurant at Dallavalle. Very good food and service. Chic setting. Decided to ask if they had rooms for the night, which they did. Was not expecting much but was nicely surprised. Room was very comfortable, new large bathroom with double sinks. Very contemporary designed room. We will come back and bring a few friends next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We spent two nights here in a king bed room. Air conditioning was noisy but kept the room cool. Second night was better as we could open the windows. Colour scheme was a bit off but there were two comfortable chairs and a sofa!!! (my issue as I hate rooms for two with one chair) and the included breakfast (cold plate) was very good - croissant, danish, fruit, and slices of ham and cheese as well as coffee and juice. Room was quiet and comfortable and we were allowed to leave our car after check-out for several house.

Room Tip: All rooms seem the same.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple