“Great spot for a burger or cheap but filling breakfast”
Review of Sunset Grill

Sunset Grill
Reviewed 17 July 2017

If you like unpretentious or touristy food (which can be difficult to find in a place like Niagara-on-the-Lake) then this place is for you. We stopped in for lunch at noon, got a table right away and enjoyed the fast and friendly service. Had I not been craving a burger, I'd have definitely gotten breakfast here! The burgers my mom and I had were delicious and came with home fries, which was a nice change from typical french fries. The only thing that could have made my meal better was a draft beer (they only have bottles) but that's just a personal preference. A very reasonable price, they take credit cards or Canadian cash, and we left very satisfied.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The service was VERY slow. We were not acknowledged at the door for several minutes. Many people walked out. The food was just okay diner breakfast food. Nothing special or outstanding. I would pass on this place next time.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

so while we were at Niagara on the Lake, we decided to grab something to eat at the Sunset Grill, and I am very happy that we did.
we had a WINDOW seat, so we were able to people watch. and, that I must say, was a lot of fun.
my friend and I actually split a grilled cheese sandwich that was so very tasty.
and our waitress, was pleasant and very attentive.
would definitely go there again if ever in the area.

1  Thank chickqueene
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The Sunset Grill offers the standard breakfast with eggs, pancakes, french toast, sausage, bacon, etc. Good portions at slightly elevated prices. (this is in the heart of a popular tourist destination.)

1  Thank Greg H
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I would easily give this place more stars. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding! We came for breakfast and it was affordable and delicious. The owner is such a great guy; he went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend!

1  Thank Savannah C