“Indoor / Outdoor Dining Featuring Greek Foods”
Review of Orzo Restaurant

Orzo Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Stopped here for lunch while on a tour of Canada. It's a lovely small place with indoor / outdoor dining and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. I had the Gyro plate, which was delicious, with plenty of shaved lamb, tsaziki sauce, red onion, lettuce and tomato. Service was quick. Great location -- right by all the shops in Niagar on the Lake

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We visited this restaurant and were amazed for the delicious and tasty dishes. We tried the Calamari Fritti, Gyros on a Pita (gigantic), Chicken Souvlaki (delicious), Mushroom chicken Orzotto (too liquidy for our taste but tasty).

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Good service, tasty/large portion specials, and relatively cost-effective for a tourist area. Sure with places like this stayed open until after the late plays were over!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Orzo is a nicely-appointed Greek-style restaurant with a patio, welcome on a warm day. My wife had chicken souvlaki; I had chicken Krasato. The chicken was flavourful but there was too much fettuccine, some of which might with profit have been replaced by vegetables. As it was, the dish unfortunately is a vegetable-free zone, something I should have noticed when I read the menu. My wife was happy with her chicken souvlaki. The baklava we shared for dessert was very tasty.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My first time to Niagara on the Lake and we were searching for a nice restaurant for my partner’s birthday. We came across Orzo when browsing the streets and what a find it was! A nice selection of Mediterranean dishes (worth looking up the menu online), and the restaurant interior was beautiful.

The food took a little while to arrive but it was delicious. I ordered the chicken souvlaki which was lovely, and there were good reports on the salmon, lamb shank and fettuccini.

If and when I return to Nigara on the Lake, I would certainly like to return to this little gem.