“Great Food”

Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 557 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newmarket, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Very nice place. Good food and intimate atmosphere.

Visited February 2012
NapoliRistorante, General Manager at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this review, 10 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Napoli.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your meal.

• Korean first
“Reasonably priced and tasty Italian”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I recently went to Napoli with my fiancé and another couple. We were in the Niagara Falls area for the night and didn't feel like going for an over-priced meal. Also did not want a meal from a chain restaurant. We were referred to Napoli by a waiter in the Niagara on the Lake area.

The food was reasonably priced and very tasty. I ate the Gnocchi and my partner had the goat-cheese filled ravioli. Would recommend both of these dishes! Wine list was not pricey as well. What we liked the most about the restaurant was that it was filled with regulars, locals and family-run.

Would eat here again.

• Visited March 2012
I am please to here that you and your guests enjoyed your recent dining experience at Napoli.
We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with others.
Burlington, Ontario
“Cozy, romantic ambience. Food is good (but not amazing).”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Food was too salty - waiter even advised against freshly grate parmesan because it might "put it over the edge" (of saltiness). The host was excellent - friendly and professional. Waiter was not very knowledgable about f & b.

You definitely need reservations for this place. It was packed on a Saturday night in low season.

I would eat here again.

• Visited February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent dining experience at Napoli. I am glad to here that you enjoyed your meal and that you will return to dine with us again.
We are constantly working to improve our level of service and food, so thank you for letting us know - I will continue to work with our wait staff on educating them about our dinner and wine menu.
“Great food”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our dinners very much. Wonderful food made exceptional by its freshness. Highly recommend.

St. Catharines, Canada
“Awesome excellent you will not be sorry”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We took my staff of 13 to this restaurant for our Christmas staff party. For the next three and a half hours, we were treated to one of the best dinners we have ever had. For the next several weeks, my staff was reminiscing about the different dishes. You are warmly greeted by the owner, Anthony and served by people who feel like friends. The wines are very nice. Buen Provecho.

• Visited December 2011