“Not all its cracked up to be...but Lenny was Great”
Review of Tony Romas - CLOSED

Tony Romas
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Went on a Monday afternoon. Place was not busy. I had a nice seat by the window. Got the filet medallion which was a slab of ribs and 2 filet mignons. the steaks were tiny and bland...no real seasoning. the ribs were ok...a little burnt. The only good part was my waiter, Lenny. Great and funny guy. Very nice and he made wonderful drinks.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

We only had 1 take out meal from this location.

Food: the food was fine. The side salad was a real value.

We ordered 2 kids meals that came with a veggie. Neither meal had this included.

We paid to upgrade to Apple juice (really $1.49 extra for apple juice?) And it was not included with our order.

Staff: seemed nice enough. When I went back for the juice they went and fixed the oversight.

The facility was very clean and looked well maintained.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Had been at Tony Roma's before in Toronto. Waitress wasn't overly friendly and seemed to be in a hurry to take our order and move on to our next table. We were three in our party. We had Ribs and Steaks. Food was good, ribs were excellent, I asked for medium rare on the steak and it was closer to medium. I found the price to be very high for what the quantities received. Three entres, a half onion loaf and three ice teas...total price $106.50.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Ashley is the nicest waitress I have ever met and I love the pink lemonade!
I love Tony Romas
Emily♡

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

The breakfast service was amazing, I have been to this location several times and the service from Cindy is wonderful. She is a treasure, polite, courteous, attentive and just and an all round wonderful employee. It is for Cindy's service that we keep coming back.