2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$58
View deal
Hotels.comUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
PricelineUS$58
Trip.comUS$63
Destinia.comUS$72
Lol.travelUS$85
All reviews great stay high end hotels walking distance to restaurants front desk an amazing hotel clean rooms other hotels hot breakfast swimming pool yogurt fridge and microwave stayed here for nights clifton hill would definitely stay here again coffee maker enjoyed our stay niagara
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2022

I stayed at this hotel for the weekend and let me say, it was the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. The workers were very welcoming, the room I stayed in was nice, the beds are comfy, and they have self-making pancake machines (not to mention a hot breakfast buffet)! When visiting my friend at a different hotel, I thought that her room was a lot more cramped and smaller yet she paid a much higher price for it than I did. The hotel is also very close to the falls and other tourist attractions and I appreciated the strict no smoking rules as I was staying with a younger child. All in all, I definitely recommend this hotel :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
David Aucoin, Owner at Comfort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2022

Dear Valued Guests;

Well…. Didn’t you make our day a little bit brighter today! :) Wow! what an awesome tribute to all our wonderful, kind and genuine staff that came thru once again! We take our jobs very seriously and pride ourselves on cleanliness and service.

Your high level of recommendations to our *New Comfort Hotel Niagara Falls; is very well appreciated and accepted. Your overall guest experience means so much to “all” of us! You are too kind and such an amazing person for taking the time to write this. We are all smiling from ear to ear.

We certainly hope, we see you in the nearest future and please enjoy safe travels ahead!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

We been to Niagara a couple of times and found it to be relatively pricey, so when we found Comfort Hotel for the price we did, we were pretty happy about it. It even came with a complimentary hot buffet, which is even better. The food was great, you get some options for both adults and kids. It's close enough to walk there but from enough from the craziness of the midway. There's a swimming pool, which our family got to enjoy. The hallways are bright and elevators are clean. The rooms are nicely decorated. The staff are friendly. Overall a great stay! For the price you pay compared to the other hotels, its well worth it. We would definitely come back!

Dear valued guest;

Thank you so much for your review. We have to agree with your observation. Our Newly renovated Comfort Hotel definitely adds a lot of value for all our amenities to shine thru. Whether it’s some small things like complimentary microwave and mini fridges in rooms to our Hot Bmreakfast Buffet! We are one block away from all the noise, however very walkable indeed - 10 to 12mins to the Falls with the best entrance and exit within the City. We call ourselves the Gateway of Niagara Falls.

We are so glad you noticed our genuine service and all positive aspects that stood out. Once again we really appreciate your kind review and we’ll be sharing this review with all our teams.

Reviewed 5 June 2022

Came down to Niagara for a dance competition and wanted to stay somewhere that was close yet economical. Comfort Hotel was that choice. Close enough where I can drive and drop off the girls for rehearsal before their start time within 4 mins and then come back to the hotel to park and walk back within 15 mins - as parking near Clifton hills or at the casino hotels can run quite expensive! Checked in went smooth and was notified that they have a complimentary hot breakfast buffet! Definitely an added value to the hotel. Rooms were neat and clean and beds and pillows were premium quality! Didnt have an issues falling asleep at the end of the night. The breakfast was pretty good! Check out was easy. The staff was super friendly and nice. I would totally recommend this hotel looking for a more quiet option for the chaos of downtown Niagara .

Trip type: Travelled with family
David Aucoin, Owner at Comfort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your wonderful review! We certainly hope your daughter did amazing at her dance competition! Hopefully, we extended a helping hand by offering our; genuine and kind service, our new beds, fresh pillows followed by our energized, healthy Hot Breakfast.

I be sharing your review with our team, especially our housekeeping teams for ensuring all our rooms, hallways, gym and breakfast areas are always Gold Star Clean!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful summer filled with safe travels and lots of dancing fun!!

Reviewed 28 May 2022 via mobile

This hotel was very comfortable and friendly! I came on a trip with my sister, and we were greeted with kindness and lots of laughter and conversations. The ladies at the front desk are extremely helpful and easy to get along with, all of our needs and requests were met. The rooms are very well done and clean, and the renovation is looking good. The general manager is also a very kind and friendly! Overall had a great stay with this hotel and would definitely recommend, 5/5 stars!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
David Aucoin, Owner at Comfort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2022

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your wonderful and thoughtful review. Our overall Hotel Culture is; Friendly. Authentic, Caring and Thoughtful people. Our hotel culture, business environment, along with our reputation is dearest to our hearts. All our teams love working together, as one single unit and I’m so glad you had the opportunity to meet our entire team including our GM - Mr. Wei.

Makes me smile from ear to ear whenever I hear positive experiences due to our team/people. Our Comfort Hotel Niagara; deeply appreciates and values your business, as do I.

Have yourself a wonderful weekend and continued positive travel experiences with the Girls! :)

Warmest regards

Dave

Reviewed 17 May 2022 via mobile

Great location and amenities. Had a wonderful stay. Looking forward to returning and will be booking for every visit moving forward. Thank you to all the staff for being so accommodating and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
David Aucoin, Owner at Comfort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your wonderful review and noticing all our wonderful and genuine staff members. We are all working hard for all our guests and this really means a lot to us.