Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$58
Booking.comUS$57
Hotels.comUS$58
eDreamsUS$57
CheapTicketsUS$58
getaroom.comUS$60
All reviews within walking distance fallsview casino location is great front desk staff clifton hill balcony attractions incline
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

booked room throu comfort inn reservation i specifically asked for a balcony room high floor was told at booking i would get that room when i arrived was told that room not available and was put on 4th floor which was not high floor then front desk gentlemen said could have room on 6th floor then tells me that room not available either and I believe that that balcony room rate is higher then regular room i paid 252 for no balcony no microwave no fridge in room spoke to another guest they received same treatment whats point of having room booked if u get a room on first come bases .they should inform you at booking that room selected may not be available very disappointed wont be staying there again the way situation was handle and the service are disappointing for a well known hotel...

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

People checking in NO MASKS even standing in front of the desk staff. People all over the hotel with NO MASKS...kids running around...NO MASKS...TV throughout the hotel NOT WORKING! NO FRIDGE in the room...AND I AM A HOTEL CARD MEMBER! Shameful to say the least...stuck here in jail for 4 days of vacation with my wife.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason L
Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here earlier this month. The hotel location was great for us. The Falls were a close by, and Clifton Hill was roughly a 20 minute walk. Lots of restaurants close by. There is an indoor and outdoor pool, both was both busy when we were there! No breakfast - but that was expected due to Covid-19. I stayed in room 210 - I do not recommend this room! You can listen to everyone’s conversations as they wait for the elevator, and those coming in between 2am and 4am were extra loud! The room was decent, didn’t spend much time in it so it worked for me. Parking was $20, could be cheaper parking in the area. Overall stay was good for the price.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2020

The hotel is walking distance to restaurant and falls. It is an older hotel but rooms are clean. In the main hotel rooms are on the smaller side but they do have a small balcony. Unfortunately no fridge or microwave in rooms. Bring your own cooler and fill with ice. Parking is expensive so you can park down the street which is cheaper.
They have an indoor and outdoor pool.
There is only one elevator so at times there is a long wait. Due to Covid free breakfast is no longer available on site.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2020

I stayed at this hotel from August 4 - 6, 2020. The location is great as it is quite close to the Falls and many restaurants in the area. If you go to the restaurant, Vinny's (next door), be advised that the portions are huge. One entree can easily satisfy 2 or 3 people. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. I booked on Hotels.com which included a free daily breakfast. Upon check-in, the front desk clerk informed me that there wasn't any breakfast as their restaurant was closed due to Covid. I explained that I booked a few days prior and the free breakfast was offered as part of my reservation. The front desk clerk referred to the Comfort Inn website and informed me that there is a banner indicating that there is no breakfast. I explained to the front desk clerk that it's not my responsibility to check various websites to understand what is included in my reservation. If the Hotels.com detail is inaccurate, the Comfort Inn should ensure that the information is correct. The front desk clerk was not very empathetic and simply shrugged her shoulders. I just checked this hotel on Hotel.com today (08/11) and it is still offering free breakfast. The deception continues. If you book with this hotel, I suggest that you contact the hotel directly to understand what is available. I contacted Hotels.com and this issue is being investigated. Buyer beware then booking at this hotel.

1  Thank 968elvisb