2,397 results
All reviews perkins restaurant within walking distance skylon tower ice machine hot tub front desk staff through groupon clifton hill parking fee very nice hotel beds were very comfortable family suite other attractions booked this hotel city view mini fridge indoor pool
Reviewed 23 September 2017

The hotel was clean and pretty close to all the major attractions. We found the bed very uncomfortable and woke with aching backs both days. The staff were very polite but not very knowledgable of the area. We arrived with an almost flat tire asking for a recommendation of where to to go for help , did not seem to even understand the request. There is no garden or greenery, just pavement, which is not a problem but they do charge $15 a day for parking . I found it odd that you walk in on ground level at main entrance, once inside walk up 3-4 steps to check- in area, making it inaccessible to wheelchairs.

Room Tip: There did not appear to be any pretty views from the hotel but we were on the third floor and it was pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 22 September 2017

The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. However, there was construction and a jack hammer mounted on a skid steer was hammering all day long.
I pity anyone trying to sleep during the day because the noise was loud and shook the building. The hotel is in easy walking distance to the casino, restaurants and falls views.

Room Tip: Room as high as possible.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Very tiny room on the ground floor facing a busy street and this was a "deluxe king". The only room that we have ever had that was smaller than this one was in Tokyo.
However the room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Not going to rush back, but it was ok and is within walking distance to the falls, although the return trip is mostly uphill.
Front desk staff was helpful and pleasant.
$14 for parking was annoying.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mac S
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Very dissatisfied. Rooms were overpriced $350 per night with a view of the parking lot and garbage dumpster. Rooms were not properly cleaned and lamp stands were rusted. We received a call right at checkout threatening that if we were not out by noon they would be charging us for another night. My husband and I were just finishing our shower so they called our teenage children s room . They were rude enough that our children departed the room and we came out to them standing in the hallway with their bags. This was probably the worst hotel experience I have ever had.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer W, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with my team.

Please contact me at jwark@fallsviewgroup.com to provide me with more information so I can take steps to correct the problem.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The lobby is nice but smells of chlorine and it goes down from there. The halls have debris on the carpets, the room had a very unappealing smell. The wall paper is peeling. The floor wasn't totally clean and the view from the room was... never mind. It's a roof tHVAC unit.
Now in the daytime you can see all the dust and hair from others on the furniture. Gross. The room is handicap room. The shower looks like a hospital room. Not very romantic or appealing.
Even as cheap as it is, it's not worth the money.
Positives? The HVAC unit works and it's only one night otherwise I'd be leaving.
We will never stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business