US$344
US$263
  • Pool
Ramada Niagara Falls by the River(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Fitness centre
US$284
US$249
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$339
US$335
US$286
TripAdvisor
2,301 results
All reviewsperkins restaurantwithin walking distanceskylon towerice machinecomfortable bedspool and hot tubfront desk staffthrough grouponvery nice hotelparking feeclifton hillfamily suiteother attractionscity viewbooked this hotelmini fridgecasino
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had concerns from the negative reviews but decided to give it a try.
As it turned out we were quite pleased with the accommodations and the cleanliness
of the room. Our 2-queen bed room was quite spacious and the beds and pillows comfortable.
We had a 5th floor city view with a large picture window and the view was quite nice and the fireworks display over the falls from our room was a pleasant surprise. My only gripe is that they charge for parking and the fees and taxes are annoying. Since it was our first time to the falls I would not spend more than a night unless you are into all of the other amusements. We took a drive to see the gorge and further north to the lake and will plan on staying there next time. I suggest seeing the New York side of the falls either on the way or returning from Canada to complete the trip. A very different experience where you can get up to the edge and truly witness the power of the falls.

Room Tip: We had 5th floor city view which was quite nice and large.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jennifer W, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We do ensure that our fees are listed on all our booking channels in order for our guests to not have any surprises at check in. I am sorry to hear this detail was missed.

I am glad that you were pleased with you accommodation.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Ontario Niagara Falls Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
I did stay there with My family August 2017 for one night! What an experience, Please don’t waste your money, stay somewhere else.
Small lobby and crowded
Room (“Suite“ was not cleaned properly),
around 7.00 pm ice machine was not working our floor, I see the room cleaner I asked where to get “ICE” All I heard a her complain “I am working since 7am this morning I am tried, push the button, I asked her please talk to me to me nicely and all I heard “SH..” than she went a room to started cleaning!!!!!!!
Don’t stay in Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview there are lots of nicer Hotel IN NIAGARA FALLS.
………they need to improve costumer relation….and much more By the way there charge “improvement tax”?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 000 i don't recommend any
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HappyOne99

Hi There:

I am so sorry to hear of your experience while you stayed with us.

I would really appreciate you contacting my (jwark@fallsviewgroup.com) to let me know more about what happened.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The bed are comfortable, yes! Pricier for a better sleep ok. But don't charge me a fake tax, the so called tourist tax which is not levied by any government, not municipal, not provincial and certainly not Federal. Nobody can say where it goes...in the owners pockets! Why not just charge more for the room!!! Scam. They refused to refund it. Do a web search and inform yourself.
Got a god view at room 611 but the room was in poor shape for a Wyndham, see the pics. Tile missing door moldy...
You can find better at a reasonable price

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

The beds were comfortable. Located in the heart of the city. No breakfast but ihop is just behind. Swimming pool was clean and so was the gym. Good customer service and the staffs were very good. The room was big and clean

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer W, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for your review.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel did not have much but the beds were comfortable and close to the falls. Just a 15 min walk. They handed cupons to have breakfast, lunch or dinner nearby but the savings weren't that much since the dishes were expensive.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that you enjoyed our beds - It is generally our best compliment.