“Amazing!!!!”

Fort Erie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

My fiance and I visited Niagara Falls for the night. After walking around all the attractions, we went and walked around the park. This is the same park he proposed to me and the same park we are going to get married. Its a beautiful park and he couldn't have picked a prettier more romantic spot (right on the little bridge) with the fire works going off in the background. It really is a beautiful park.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank amanda f

Bryn Mawr, PA
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best kept secret in town”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

From the road looks like just a park , but worth exploring

Visited August 2011
3 Thank Jonnathan64
A TripAdvisor Member
“beautiful!”
Reviewed 13 April 2006

My husband and I visited Niagara Falls last summer and as we walked down the horrible tacky Clifton Hill, we stumbled on Oakes Garden Theatre. This park is so beautiful that we wished we could have had our wedding there. The gardens and architecture were wonderful and there is also a restaurant hidden in there.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member