“Great time! ”

and up
Greg Frewin Wild Magic Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Greg Frewin's "WILD MAGIC" is a family friendly show featuring rare and majestic tigers, large parrots, and never-before-seen illusions which have astounded over a half million guests. Recently coined "THE BEST MAGICIAN IN THE WORLD"- World Magic Awards (Los Angeles). Greg brings his magic review show to the heart of Niagara Falls in his very own 600-seat Las Vegas style dinner theatre. Greg earned his title by winning first place in all the World's top magic competitions, a feat that has never been duplicated. He's appeared on the world's top stages such as The Flamingo Hilton, Caesar's Palace, the Tropicana in Las Vegas, & has been featured in over 50 TV shows worldwide. Enjoy the show and have dinner in our luxurious 600 seat Dinner theatre.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great time with my kids! Show was fun and kids enjoyed it. Dance and costumes were most of the time not kid appropriate - which I didn’t put into consideration when I booked the show. I was just excited to have them see the tigers and the magic show. My kids are 5 & 7 so I guess if they were much older that wouldn’t have mattered. The staff along with the magician catered to the audience - signing autograph for the kids and they even have a dedicated person asking if you want your photo taken on your phone —- nice change from people randomly taking photos of you along the Falls and asking you to pay insane amount. Kids wished they could also have met the tigers but I think that also needs to be pre booked.
Try to eat before going there - they only have appetizers (which weren’t good - we had the chicken wings garlic honey and poutine) and chips and popcorn. Our waitress was fabulous! My daughter loved her. She was sweet and completely treated my daughter like she was a lady which my daughter loved!
Drinks weren’t overpriced :) even the kids souvenir cups with their drinks and a meet and greet in the end was reasonably priced - which was amazing!
During the intermission there was another person doing magic and interacting with the kids while the adults grab their drinks and mingle - place is open so you can still keep on eye on the kids while you grab a drink at the bar.
There were magic kits and coloring book which weren’t overly priced which was great!
I think this is the only place in Niagara that has free parking which is also a major plus - felt like all I did in Niagara was pay for parking each time I turn around.
Would definitely come back just to have a relaxing night and for a drink. Would take kids again if they have a kid geared show.

1  Thank mayshim
Write a ReviewReviews (1,789)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"front row"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was my first time for this show.I did the booking with dinner buffet. Food was great my family enjoyed every moment with the show and the food. Show was great full action from the start to the end. It is a great show for everyone do not miss it.

1  Thank motherm1225
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have been to Niagara many times and it was recommended that we go and see this show. We sat in tear 3 seating and it was a good view. The tickets were reasonably priced, and they have food, snacks and drinks that they serve before and during the show. You can get the buffet dinner, but we opted out of this, due to timing, but my mom said when she went it was a wonderful buffet dinner. The show felt like we were in Las Vegas, Greg has travelled the world performing and is from the Niagara area and has brought his show to us here in Canada. There are live animals that are hand raised or adopted by Greg such as Tigers, dogs, birds etc.
After the show you can get your picture taken with the Tiger and meet Greg himself and get an autograph!
A must see! Highly recommended!

1  Thank amandasweet
Nick M, Public Relations Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Cheers to your great review!

Thank you so much for your great comments.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My 12 year old son and I traveled to Niagara Falls at the end of March 2018. I included this show as something I thought would entertain my son and be different than all the "kid" activities. I purchased online (you can save at least 10% from dozens of places). They upgraded us from level 2 to the floor when we got there, without us asking. The show was really good. I was as mesmerized as my son was! This is not a "cheap" magic show, it was really great entertainment. TIP: I would skip the pricey buffet, they have appetizers and drinks that you can order during the show. For example, my son ordered chicken fingers and fries and it was very reasonable. Greg also signs autographs for free after and you can get your pic taken from your own phone (free). There is a $20 optional pic that can be taken with one of the tigers. I thought they just photoshopped it in there with you, but no; you are in the cage with the tiger separated by a board. Pretty cool. I would highly recommend adding this to your trip

1  Thank Gina G

Dear Gina;

Thanks for your review.

It's good to know that you enjoyed the show. It's nice to know that we were able to upgrade your seats for this particular show. As we are busy most of the time, this is definitely something we do not do on a regular basis.

It's nice to know that you enjoyed our appetizer menu. There are many different options for both kids and adults alike.

We look forward to your referrals joining us soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Attended for a friend’s birthday and absolutely loved the show although the dancing was a little cheesy....however; the food. The food, served buffet style was generally terrible. Watered down tasteless Caesar salad dressing, over cooked tasteless beef, generally the kind of food you’d expect from Betty’s for the early dinner crowd. At the very least you’d expect sneeze guards on the food...that said the table service was really good and very attentive. It’s not inexpensive....I expected better quality food.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

I'm sorry to learn that you didn't enjoy our food. I will definitely share your comments with the Chef immediately.

I do hope that you took the time to explain to your server about your dissatisfaction while you were here, so we have an opportunity to fix the issue for you.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me to discuss your experience in person.

Thanks again for your review.