All reviews whirlpool aero car beds were comfortable minute drive parking lot jacuzzi tub niagara falls attractions wego fireplace
Reviewed 27 May 2018

this was very clean motel with good service. It's right on the green line WeGo bus route so that made it easy to get around. good alternative to downtown more expensive hotel/motels. Will mostly likely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
super8NiagaraFalls, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thanks for your feedback. Hope to see you soon.
Ben

Reviewed 8 May 2018

So after booking a hotel on HOTWIRE that said entertainment district of Niagara Falls I soon realized we were nowhere near Niagara Falls. Spent over $35 to get to and from the hotel to the "Entertainment District."

Upon checking in I was offered to upgrade my room for an additional $35.00 Cash. I did.

At about 12:30am there was a large leak coming from the ceiling and drywall starting to fall from the ceiling onto my bed. Needless to say I wasn't impressed. I was offered to switch to another room but because I was up anyway and didn't want to move rooms I left at aprox 12:35am. The guy at the front desk refused to give me my money back for the upgrade. Really $35.00 cash couldn't do it???

HOTWIRE is also refusing to refund my money because I didn't call them at the time to give me my options. 12:30am I am supposed to call Hotwire. LMAO! I called the next day.

Anyway I would avoid this hotel and HOTWIRE in the future at all costs. When a hotel and a company who sells rooms for this hotel aren't willing to refund a customer for the HORRENDOUS experience they had at no fault of their own...SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE.

I will be heading over to the Hotel in the near future to get my $35.00 back or I will spend the entire weekend in front of the hotel making sure if drywall starts falling on their bed in the middle of the night they won't get a refund. How important is $35.00.

Its not about the money everyone its about the lack of Service we are all experiencing and not ever getting anything done to correct it.

Room Tip: Avoid the Super 8 North & Hotwire at ALL cost!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Please accept my apologies for the bad experience you had during stay. We address the issue right way and let the maintenance guy to work on this. We try our best to accommodate the guest all the time. Thanks

Reviewed 3 May 2018

That was my first ever stay at Super 8. I was charged extra on my arrival after 35 minutes of check-in. I booked 5 rooms. There was No fridge in my room. Rewards were not added to my account. Breakfast was just ok and there was no items for kids.
On positive side I asked for iron which was provided to me. Area was nice and quite. It was close to Niagara Falls.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

I am sorry for your bad experience.I don't see that stayed with us. There more than one super8 in Niagara falls. Please call the property direct and we will resolve your concerns.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8NiagaraFalls, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8NiagaraFalls, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018