All reviews grand buffet avalon theatre fallsview casino players card horseshoe falls american falls non smoking tim hortons great view smoking room free parking self parking canadian side skylon tower clifton hill floor keurig
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This is possibly the ugliest lobby I have ever been in. I would have expected some festive decorations- there was a Christmas tree at one end, but,other than that ,it is completely stark- no plants, flowers etc.! The actual check in counter is bland, which matches the terrible outfits the staff have to wear. The chairs and seating in the lobby are not at all conducive to visiting with friends. For a casino- they certainly are not investing much of the profits into the hotel! So disappointing!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chauchi
Reviewed 27 November 2017

This Casino Resort has a great garden area behind the building with another great view of the falls from the viewing areas. The property itself and restaurant/retail areas are also great. We had tickets to the theatre on the property and I would have to say it was the best atmosphere to see your favorite group. Thanks Fallsview.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
FallsviewPR, International Marketing Specialist at Fallsview Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to Fallsview Casino Resort.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This is a fun place. The logo, "Know you limit, Play within it!" made for a short visit. As fun as the War table looks, it is a short experience if the cards are against you! And the slots, which we usually have some luck at, were not lucky that night. All that being said, we enjoyed our time there and will go back again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent visit to Fallsview Casino Resort.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Very professional casino with all kinds of plays. This casino is beside the most famous attractions, Niagara Falls.

No matter you stay at back yard of casino or the hotel room, you can take the best photos for Niagara Falls.

The hotel is fantastic. There are all kinds of food available there, buffet, Chinese, Deli, Time Hortons....

It is fantastic place for weekend.

Stayed: November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to Fallsview Casino Resort.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have to say, this is my happy place.
Lets start with the casino.
Pros - large selection of slot machines. They have the usual table games $10 tables on slow hours and days, then graduated up during peak hours. Tastefully decorated. I would have to say this casino could easily compete on the Vegas strip with the other high end casinos.
Cons - drink prices are outrageous. To be fair the casinos lobbied the Ontario government to allow free drinks while gaming, and they were shutdown. I never win enough. Of course I do realize they're not in it to make me rich. I must say though I have won some good amounts and have had very good success in both cards and slots. When I read other comments on how tight the machines are I'll argue that experience can happen to anyone anywhere. I would say the same about Seneca across the bridge. I've been there twice with horrible results and have never gone back. I know that was just my experience.

The shops - It's nice to have stores to browse while taking a break from gaming. They have a nice assortment from specialty food, clothing and specialty shops like the Christmas store and Swarovski. Down the escalators to a food court of your standard Tim Hortons, burgers, etc.

The view - how do you beat Niagara Falls as your backdrop. Just walk outside the back of the resort and you are right in front of Niagara Falls. I never tire at looking at this spectacular attraction.

The Restaurants - Aside from the food court, the Fallsview has really outdone themselves with the Italian Ponte Vecchio & steak house 21Club. The food is out of this world and the wine list extensive. Plus they have R5 a lounge where you can have a drink and appie while enjoying the falls view.
Oh ya, like any casino there is a buffet. Knock yourself out.

The hotel - This hotel is well above the curve. Complete with pool and spa. Rooms are contemporary, bathrooms spotless and room service made up of the best food they offer in the restaurants 24 hours. I would put them a notch above the Hilton (which is my second choice of hotels)

All in all, you have a first class casino resort in one of the best locations in the world. What's not to like!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SCOTTSROSE
FallsviewPR, International Marketing Specialist at Fallsview Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to Fallsview Casino Resort! We will be sure to share your kind comments with our management team.