Book In Advance

from US$111.61
from US$11.30
from US$149.95
1,678 results
All reviews through customs border crossing canadian side enter canada international border leaving canada change machine boundary line border control both sides great view nice walk american falls long wait take pictures passport usa
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Walked across to USA, the bridge itself provides great opportunity for photos. You need to time your visit though and make sure you have your passport. Canada customs had one guy on so you had to stand outside in the hot sun while you waited your turn to go in and show your passport and answer the usual line of questions so they can tax you on anything you might have bought. Canada side has a toll of 1$, bring four quarters. Yeah really sad we tax you to walk across the border.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This is one of the locations that we never went to but wished we would have made time for. We didn't go across the bridge until the day we were leaving to get back into the US and it was rainy and a bit foggy out, so the view wasn't great at that time. I deducted a star because I didn't get the full experience. Also, I'm not very familiar with crossing the border but the border patrol officer was a bit of a jerk. He kept asking me if my (new) car had been to Arizona recently. Maybe that's typical but I didn't have that experience coming in to Canada.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Likely one of the best spots to take a photo of both falls. It was so very easy to walk over to Canada today.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

With passport in hand, you can walk across this bridge and border with very little delay. The views from the bridge are great. Canada charges $1 (in quarters) to leave to walk back to the U.S. If most of your touring is on the U.S. side, it is well worth it to walk across to Canada to see the falls from the Canadian side (the views are much better from Canada).

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Cool walking across this bridge, but, difficult for me to look down. Lol. I enjoyed the scenery. Great place to visit.

1  Thank bugsandlola11