91 people are viewing this hotel
US$160
Free cancellation until 13/12/22
US$155
Free cancellation until 12/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
US$134
Hotels.comUS$155
PricelineUS$160
Lol.travelUS$161
12,124 results
All reviews the manager's reception keg restaurant valet parking massage chair great view presidential suite tgi fridays free breakfast valet service an upgrade incline railway park your car higher floor table rock canadian side jacuzzi tub floor to ceiling windows
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2022

I've been charged for upgrading the rooms . When I booked online they offer a complimentary breakfast, when I asked for the breakfast for a family of 7 they simply said we don't offer breakfast at this property! I had to go somewhere to eat and this cost me more money .

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Traveler545300
Alysia Krawec, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2022

Thank you for your comments. Please know that all upgrades are agreed to and signed for with the Front desk agent during the check in process. Our Hotel Website is updated with all the information regarding all services and amenities that
the Hotel is offering at this time. We do apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 25 September 2022

There is No breakfast as most embassy suites have and No happy hour. They give you a few discount coupons and that is it. I stayed in a suite for 3 people and as a diamond member I was given 2 bottles of water. I asked for another and was told only 1 bag w 2 bottles of water per room. Made no sense, I am so very disappointed. The room was over $1000 for 2 nights. I would stay somewhere else. Parkingis $70 per night

Room tip: Don’t stay here. Beds are so soft they must be old
1  Thank Carol B

the Hotel is offering at this time. We do apologize for any inconvenience as parking rates are posted on the arrival deck and Hotel Website for information.

Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

We made a reservation for this hotel on September 3rd for one night (confirmation# 97167188). We arrived at the hotel ofcourse with a long time waiting for parking, since it's a long weekend we waited patiently.
Again we waited at the lobby to be checked in but unfortunately rude/ inexperienced front desk staff informed us reservation is canceled.
I didn't receive any email or phone call even I am a Hilton Honors Member. I was so disappointed with the front desk and requested for a manager but long wait and no answer. Shame on Emabssy Suites.
Finally we ended up in local Motel paying $ 500 ( CA).
I still can't believe this happened to us. My kids are so upset and ofcourse disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 347jijik

We apologize for any inconvenience. We do understand that this can cause disappointment. A reservation is usually guaranteed by a credit card.

Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

It was a nice room with a good view, not cheap especially since I was a senior travelling alone. All the vouchers they promise are for two persons so could not be used , this should be clear especially to solo travellers. Booked a wine tour and was charged well above the price posted by the wine tour company.

Called to speak with management about the tour cost, she said there is nothing they can do since the additional cost offsets their overhead. Doesn’t the cost of the room cover that, especially for a solo traveller?
Manager said she would have another manager call me about the vouchers, call never came. I left another message, still no call more than a month later.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

We do apologize as we do not have special rates for solo travelers.

Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

The hotel lobby was inviting. Although it was the smallest Embassy suites room I ever stayed, it was clean and the bathroom looked renovated.

There is no breakfast at this hotel since Covid but we knew this ahead of time.

Great view of the falls.

Best hotel pool!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alysia Krawec, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2022

Thank you for the 5 star rating and kind review. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our hotel. We hope you visit again soon!