HI- Niagara Falls
US$295
US$255
  • Restaurant
Sterling Inn & Spa(Niagara Falls)
US$179
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$348
US$314
  • Restaurant
US$227
US$169
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$160
US$176
US$164
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$237
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$238
US$152
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$173
US$169
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$154
Cancelon
All reviewstrain stationhi hostelbed dormcommon areas are very cleanwashing facilitieslounge downstairsfully equipped kitchenhuge tvminute walkqueen streettwo blocksfree breakfaststayed here for one nightspent two nightswhite water walkenjoyed my stayrainbow bridge
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

not bad but far to walk for Niagara falls but near to WeGo bus station. expansive rent a bike. but not bad. sad to make a friends other people.
생각보다 성수기 이지만 호텔에 묵는지 호스텔에는 사람이 많지 않아서 무언가 북적북적 한 느낌이 없던데 아쉬웠어요. 시설은 꽤 쾌적하고 좋아서 괜찮지만 가격이 일인 삼십불가까이 되어서 여러명이서 이용하기에는 호텔이 더 나을 지도 몰라요.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank sanghwany
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I strongly recommend this hostel! The staff is very very nice! I stayed 5 nights and I will definitely come back when I will have another contract at Niagara Falls.

Je recommande fortement cet hostel. Le staff est merveilleux et c'est très propre. Le déjener est parfait - il y a plein de choses à bouffer. Un bijou!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I like HI hostels a lot so I decided to book the HI hostel they had at the Niagara Falls when visiting.
I loved staying there and if you're looking for a cheap place to stay, this is the place!

I was a little bit surprised that there were a lot of older people, thought only persons under the age of 35 were allowed to stay at a hostel. Also, the hostel was not right downtown (it was a pretty long walk from the falls about 30minutes) but you had bus connections that were under 5minutes away. You can walk from the greyhound station basically.

The staff was super friendly! I don't think I have ever stayed at a hostel with such nice staff!
The rooms were very nice, I stayed in a 6 bed female room. The beds were separated by curtains and lockers (which were a little small but they had two per person I think) which gave us some privacy. Also the beds had their own lights each.
The kitchen is super spacious and you get to meet people easily.
The showers are cool too though they only have 3, as far as I could tell.

I liked staying there and would only recommend it!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Salomé T, General Manager at HI- Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Wow! Thank you for your comments! Next time you stay wih us, we will show you the other showers we have! We will be happy to hear your comments about them! Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

First this is a great location for backpackers. It's two blocks away from the bus station so it really is perfect for a budget traveler who is more likely to take the bus. The staff was very friendly and provided lots of useful information and suggestions for visiting the falls. The place was very quiet and clean. Breakfast is provided (always a plus). The place is very eco-conscious! They have cute, friendly and informative signs all over. The location is a walk to the falls but that's not a bad thing! Just be sure to change into sneakers. The road along the river is clean and quite and provides great visuals of the new york forestry, the Niagara river and nice architecture. The location actually allows you to be be close to the other activities that Niagara falls has, such as the white water walk, the whirlpool and wineries.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed one day in this hostel and I was impressed with the cleanliness and the tidiness of the place.

The location was also ok, close to the main Niagara Falls area. If you don't mind walking a bit.

The breakfast was quite healthy and fresh.

I'll visit this hostel again I the future.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo