Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Priceline
US$69
US$51
View deal
SAVE US$18
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$52
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$69
2,526 results
All reviews clifton hill continental breakfast room was clean walking distance hot tub front desk staff sofa bed coffee maker per night attractions parking falls niagara microwave canada casino taxes
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020

Days in at Wyndham is a clean and safe hotel for one to stay. Even during Covid 19 I felt safe being there as all members were wearing masks and hand sanitizer was avaiable at the check in desk. The staff were friendly, attentive, cooperative and highly professional. I will definitely book this hotel over and over again. 10/10 from me.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ada Chang, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2020

Thank you for the perfect rating and great review, we are so pleased to know you appreciate all of our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy during these unusual times. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 September 2020

We had a suite for 2 nights. 1st night smoke alarm went off once; we ignored & it stopped. Second night was a disaster; bedroom alarm went off constantly- maintenance had to disconnect; 2nd alarm in unit then continued to go off. At 1 in the morning we had to relocate. I was not happy & expressed same to the Manager on check out & got real attitude for it. I thought we should receive a discount & she first, doubted me completely, would not check with maintenance & then, thought we should be grateful that the hotel tried to keep us safe!!! Not a happy camper here; 2 nights of disturbed sleep and then a Manager who was rude and arrogant to me on top of it. Not expected behaviour from Wyndham Staff. We always stay at Wyndam properties but this really upset me to be treated like this.

Room tip: Be careful which Manager you have when you check out!!!!
Date of stay: September 2020
Ada Chang, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2020

We are truly sorry about the smoke alarm and your experience with the day manager. We will address these issues!

Reviewed 15 September 2020

From when I got there my experience was absolutely amazing,the staff was very friendly and understanding as well as we have the top floor room 631 that had a Jacuzzi the rooms are great size very clean the location is very close walking distance to Clifton Hill the pool was a great size everything was absolutely great and I will be coming back

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ada Chang, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Thank you for the perfect rating and review, we appreciate you sharing your experience while here at the hotel and hope you get the chance to stay with us again!

Reviewed 14 September 2020

I stay here whenever I'm in the falls. Staff are friendly and always willing to help. Rooms are always clean and plenty of parking. Even these times during covid the staff does an amazing job. I would highly recommend staying here it's like your at home

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate your feedback. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 September 2020

Good rate and excellent location for entertainment just 2 min walk. Staff are very pleasant and helpful 24/7. Swimming pool is open good for the kids on a rainy day. Rooms are very clean and service as needed upon request due to c-19.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your perfect rating and great review, we are so pleased to hear you appreciate our rates and fantastic location. We look forward to your next visit!