“Mirror maze is A-MAZE-ING fun.”

The Crystal Caves - A Mirror Maze Adventure
Thomaston, Connecticut
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Mirror maze is A-MAZE-ING fun.”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

We did not know how much fun we would have when we decided to go into this mirror maze. Yes, it is another touristy thing in Clifton Hill that will take a good chunk of change out of your wallet. However, this one really was worth it.

I had never been in a mirror maze before. You really cannot tell what is mirror and what is hallway. You need to wear gloves (which are provided) to keep from smudging the mirrors and keep your hands up to keep from whacking yourself face first into glass. I honestly could not tell you how big or small the maze is because it looks infinite in every direction. We got through the maze in maybe fifteen minutes, but they allow you to stay in it as long as you want. We then had a great time playing hide-and-seek in the maze. Every time I thought I was about to tag one of the kids I'd bang into glass! This attraction is worth the price of admission.

Visited December 2011