“Do yourself a favor and try it!”

Queen Charlotte Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 594 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We highly recommend booking a reservation since we are a small restaurant and to ensure we can accommodate you. If you are planning to walk-in it would be in your best interest to give us a call to ensure we can accommodate you at your arrival. We are a British resturant and tea room. All our pies and cakes are home made . It's little bit of england here in canada, we do the english style fish and chips and roast beef with yorkshire pudding, .steak and kidney,cheese and onion pies, we also import british foods,candy and drinks.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, especially the fish and Chips! And you absolutely must try the sticky toffee dessert! You won't be dissappointed.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First time in a tea room. Wasn't my cup of tea but my Grandmother loved it. Food was ok. My Dads fish and chips looked good.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I recently visited Niagara Falls with my daughters, 6.5 and 5yo. I called ahead as I read on this site that they prefer a reservation. We were able to get a reservation for 1hr later which was perfect. Unsure why I needed a reservation as the place was almost empty (on a Wed at 2pm) but none-the-less, I made it. This place is a gem in Niagara Falls, known to most locals it seemed. From the staff w/ British accents, to the décor, to the food it is a quaint tea room. My girls each got the Blueberry tea which was black tea mixed with a hint of blueberry to create a delightful combination. I got the Monk Black tea which had a hint of Vanilla and was so delicious. The food consisted of a few sandwhiches (cucumber and cream cheese, ham, egg) that comes in quarters for a dainty experience. They also have an amazing fish and chips. I got the lobster bisk which was delicious BUT I would say the best thing about this place is the dessert - sticky toffee pudding. AMAZING and would go back just for this dessert. If you are looking for a unique fun place to eat while in Niagara Falls this is a cute, delightful place to visit. Its about 10min from the falls.

1  Thank hhathy
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing fish and chips and good value too. Service is great and personal. You feel like you've been transported to a quaint English house. There is parking and additional parking at the dental office next door (weekends only).

1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Just returned for a lovely lunch with a group of 20 Red Hat ladies. We had great service, delicious food lovely setting. Their variety of tea was wonderful, and the tea pots with the sweet cozy were a great touch. What a great choice for deserts, make sure you leave room to sample from this great selection. If you are looking for a leisurely experience try out this British restaurant.