Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Expedia.comUS$90
Trip.comUS$112
SnaptravelUS$116
1,116 results
All reviews falls view minolta tower great view the penthouse embassy suites next door valet parking valet service partial view top floor small room king bed fallsview niagara casino cityview iron fireworks
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020

If I could give 10 stars, I would! Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Particularly the front desk clerk we checked in with, David. The service went above and beyond and the price was excellent. Nice clean room. Comfy bed. Oh, and the view... Magnificent. Wonderful experience, would definitely come back and recommend confidently to anyone looking to stay in Niagara Falls.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank FaheemFarooquef
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

For Valentines Day, my bf and I drove up from the states for a romantic view of one of our favourite destinations, Niagara Falls.
We had reserved the luxury view room about a month in advance. We were supposed to have the view of both falls.

Upon check in, the desk clerk and the manager informed us that they had just been talking about us... odd.
they looked nervous and went back and forth on which one of them was going to handle our check in.
Anyway... turns out that a giant toilet flood closed 5 of their best rooms on Valentines Day... one of those being ours.
They apologised and gave us $75 off our room AND all fees cut, a free breakfast plus extra restaurants/attraction coupons with the promise of a better room the next night.

So we spent Valentines night on the bottom floor with a tiny room andantes tiny window with the view of a wall.
The TV was difficult to use.
We weren’t too happy.

The next day, our new room was ready by about 1pm, so we went through the hassle of checking out/in (again).
Our new room was on the 27th floor. We had a fantastic view of Horseshoe Falls. It was kind of disheartening to not see both falls, but we took what we got.
I loved the amount of natural sunlight that came into the small room. The room was clean and had a fridge. I’m not sure that we ever actually closed the curtains.
Side note: the hallways to the room was like a maze, I thought it was kind of fun lol. The room had a nice jacuzzi tub, but we didn’t get the chance to try it out.
FYI, don’t forget to close the curtain while you’re on the pot, you may have a lower building neighbor waving at you like I did

The reason I gave it 3 stars rather than 2, was because of one of the coupons we received for our flooded room.
They gave us a $100 off of a meal from Ruth Chris Steakhouse. I thought it was a slightly fancier Applebee’s, but wow I was so wrong (read my review for that place lol). It was not a place we would have gone without the Tower Hotel providing the discount.

So bottom line, the service was unfortunate. Especially since we had planned to spend our Valentine’s Day night romantically spending time cozy in the room with a view of the falls.
Thankfully it wasn’t a once in a lifetime type trip for us because I would have been quite upset otherwise.
The room was nice, but not what we paid for.
I’d stay again, but I don’t think I’d be able to convince my bf.

2  Thank blueXjello
Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

This hotel seems to be under renovation or in transition at this time. This was formerly the Minolta tower and is shaped like a mushroom. The “stem” is merely the elevator shafts of three lifts, one of which was down for repairs. The 25th floor is the IHOP restaurant and we were on the 30th (top) floor. To get to the 30th floor, you take the elevator to the 29th floor, exit that elevator and then hail a two-person rudimentary elevator. The other option is to take the stairs from 29th to 30th floor. The view from our room is spectacular. It was breathtaking to merely watch the water on the Canadian and US falls. There is no option at this hotel, other than to walk next door to the sister hotel. With snow and freezing temperatures outside, we chose not to go swimming. What a shame. What appears to have been a lobby bar was shut down. All in all, a letdown at this hotel.

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

Drove up and was greeted by a very sour expression on a “valet” person who greeted me by asking “are you valet parking?” I said no and he literally just stood there glowering. I asked if it was required and he stated it was. After I told my husband, the man grudgingly said unless I want to leave and go find public parking. Upon going inside the lady behind the counter asked my info, then asked if I was valet parking. I told her apparently yes as I was informed I had no choice. She just laughed. After laughing for a minute she told me if I left and found parking elsewhere they would remove the 30$ fee. She “pre-authorized” my card and offered to “upgrade” my room for free to a room on a higher floor city side. I declined. Knowing about the parking situation ahead of booking, would really have been nice.
The room is ok. The bed is super soft with medium to no firmness. The tv has white dots where there is no colour in some pixels. There is no Bible which saddened me but others don't care. The washcloth was sad, old and threadbare. Water was nice and hot, commode looked brand new as did the shower.
I do not believe I would return voluntarily. I would not recommend.

1  Thank 703deliah
Reviewed 7 February 2020

We paid extra for a view of the falls, and were really disappointed. From our room, if we leant up against the window we could see the very edge of the falls, but there was a massive crack in the window so even this felt very unsafe. The lady at reception was rude but after sending an engineer up to the room to look at the crack, she organised for us to stay in the Embassy Suites next door instead, which was lovely. Wish we’d booked that in the first place.

Date of stay: March 2019