13 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$153
Hotels.comUS$153
Lol.travelUS$159
11,056 results
All reviews north tower watermark restaurant bedroom suite great view brazilian steakhouse covered walkway casino hotel jacuzzi tub valet parking self park city view great room high floor per day valet service canadian side clifton hill
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2022

This is a classic Hilton property that is starting to show its age. The staff was friendly, the views are great and F&B service was excellent. The main problem is lack of housekeeping.

I stayed for 4 nights and the room was never cleaned and this was a surprise as the Hilton website promises daily housekeeping by request. The hotel’s own website is a bit vague about housekeeping but talks about “housekeeping Tailored to your comfort” and states “ at any time to request extra towels and amenities or to schedule a room cleaning.” On the day before arrival I sent a message to the hotel to request daily housekeeping only to be told that this Hilton property is one of undisclosed number of Hilton hotels that do NOT offer daily housekeeping on request. I was offered housekeeping after 3 days instead of normal 5 days. Although I reminded the hotel twice on day 3 about this offer and being told that housekeeping was on their way, the only thing that happened was that the “clean the room” sign was taken off the door and placed inside!

When I voiced my disappointments in housekeeping standards I always got the same answer: “We can supply you with towels and sheets just put dirty towels and trash in the corridor.” I found this unacceptable - a so called 4 star property must do better than use corridors for trash. It becomes almost impossible to keep a hotel spotlessly clean without better housekeeping standards. Also be aware that housekeeping is called “full clean” in Hilton speak.

Hilton should be clear of what customers can expect at their properties. Hyatt is an example of clear communication to guests.

Finally, during the stay there was some unscheduled maintenue work on my floor resulting in noise and cut in water service. I was offered a reduction in the rate and eventually had to move to another room on the last day when the south tower had no hot or cold water.

When staying at Hilton brand I would suggest you call ahead to ascertain what kind of housekeeping service you can expect. Don’t trust the website.

Room tip: Nort tower rooms. In the south tower rooms ending in 06,07 and 08 have the best views.
1  Thank dlmnderodfkvmfkdlf
Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

It was a very good hotel. We had a nice stay.
We were provided with a clean room.
Paid parking was available.
It was quite close to the falls, you can keep your car parked and walk towards falls.
Breakfast was also nicely prepared and served.
View from our room was good

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 19 September 2022

Woke up to a bed bug on me. Went to front desk to notify them and they did not seem to care. Asked if it was only one or an infestation. This leads me to believe it is standard here. Asked for bags to enclose our luggage. They had them right at the front desk. Bed bugs are common here.

2  Thank adamhP4985JC
Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

Request for higher floor not honoured. Put on 8 th floor… view of garage. At these prices not a satisfied customer. Toilet did not work properly. Parking on site $75/ night. Asked anywhere better.. NO. Across the street $35/ night. Did not inform us. Internet did not work 1/2 of the time. Front desk not helpful and rude when asked for help. Will NEVER stay here again. They do not care about customers

Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

The room smelled a little musty but the view was really good. Got to watch the fireworks at 10pm every night. There was a parade of iwap on our first day there and it was fun to watch. The hotel was very busy during our stay. There was an international police convention att.

Room tip: Make sure not to pass on the niagara cruise