Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
Hotels.comUS$103
TravelocityUS$103
PricelineUS$104
1,876 results
All reviews free parking free breakfast hot breakfast two queen beds casino falls jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2022

We stayed at Clifton, Niagara Falls on Apr. 2nd of this year. For the price, I expected far more than a hotel that was run down. The pool was not working, the toilet leaked, the counter in the bathroom was faded and peeling, a hole in the blanket in the closet and when I got in the jacuzzi, the controls were by the bathroom door, 10 feet away from me.

I would never stay there again and do not recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Don't bother... get a better deal and room at the Sheridan.
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

The rooms are dated and dirty. The carpet was so filthy that I didn’t want to take off my shoes. Pay the extra money and go to a newer hotel. The location and free parking are good. I will never stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed June 26-28 2022. 2 bedroom room. Good price, free breakfast with a few hot options, and free parking. Staff were friendly and helpful. 5 minute walk to loads of activities to do on clifton hill and about 10-15 minutes straight down clifton hill to the falls. Ask for a room facing the falls and watch the fireworks night show at the falls from your room. It looks a little older in decor but clean. We had a problem with our air conditioner and the maintenance crew were there in 15 minutes and they took the unit and fixed it immediately. !

However please note all hotels in the area charge the "tourism tax" (LF &T plus a $2 fee) THE TOURISM TAX IS VOLUNTARY. This was an exposee by CBC news a couple of years ago. You have to specifically request to remove the fee and they do /did no questions asked. Same fee with different name EFT appeared on a restaurant nearby but I paid the bill before I noticed it.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2022

We rented the 2 room suite, it was absolutely horrible. The air conditioner didn't blow cold air, there was a leak in the light in the bathroom that leaked so bad it was dripping onto the counter top. Black mold in the bathroom as well. The fridge they had in our room didn't work. The keys don't work half the time. Room wasn't clean when we checked in. Avoid this place at all cost.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2022

FREE PARKING BREAKFAST INCLUDED
Breakfast was typical hotel fare- cold cereal, toast, bagels, English muffins, juice , tea, coffee , sausage rounds, scrambled egg rounds. NO fruit. But some hotels are still only offering bagged breakfast d/t Covid restrictions so this was a bonus.
Two queen beds room was spacious, beds and pillows were comfortable. No issues with bathroom.
One block from Clifton Hill and easy walk to falls.
Pool was closed , not sure why.
TV- no decent channels available, not even CBC! Useless!
Would definitely return to this hotel.
Did I mention FREE PARKING. Another bonus as this wasn’t available at many hotels when I was searching.

Date of stay: May 2022